manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just saw the new promo for thursday where i guess sia and raghav r reunited cuz she has just given birth and she is saying her goodbye 😭 and she said something for her daughters i didn't catch and then they show her dying and raghav crying😭. Thursday is gonna be so sad guys at least rasia are together to see their girls😔 .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will complete it for u manny ...she was handing over the diary to Raghav for her daughter ..saying to give them ...so that they should know about her mother ...😭😭
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

I will complete it for u manny ...she was handing over the diary to Raghav for her daughter ..saying to give them ...so that they should know about her mother ...😭😭

yeah now i remember thanks for adding tht😊
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can u plzzzzzzz post d link!!!!!!!!🤔
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Raghav
Atleast Sia has left behind a diary for her children to know her thoughts, Rgahav does not even know that he will be no more. Wonder how his kids will know about their dad?
How will they know he went aginst so many threats physical, mental to ensure his childrens birth and to ensure sia remains his wife
This story will again go into Ladoo-Part II Raghav and Sia story repeat with new characters