Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Arrey Aditi,
Shubh shubh bolo.
I think R will somehow reach Sia or maybe Amba will go in search for her baby brother, on Sia's behest.
Considering the pics that Adi took, he needs to be there to take those snaps. And Sia doesn't seem to be pregnant there.
SO I am being hopeful and hoping that R reaches SIa eventually, well before time.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Arrey Aditi,

Shubh shubh bolo.
I think R will somehow reach Sia or maybe Amba will go in search for her baby brother, on Sia's behest.
Considering the pics that Adi took, he needs to be there to take those snaps. And Sia doesn't seem to be pregnant there.
SO I am being hopeful and hoping that R reaches SIa eventually, well before time.

Poet, I am past hoping but I will keep my fingers crossed. Did Sia give birth or is she still waiting??? The promos are very misleading. They show 2 girls, one looks like she has been brought up in the jungle but I cannot make out anything about the other daughter.

This is just toooo much. Wish they would get it over with. If the leap is soon then why don't they just end the whole drama. What joy are the CV's getting and why oh why have N and A agreed to this ridiculous stretch
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Arrey Aditi,

Shubh shubh bolo.

Poet .......may be Natasha is just posing for Aditya ..😍😉..but I will love if it is for the serial , atleast dono saath toh hoge ...😆
poetic thumbnail
Bittu
I like the idea that Natasha is posing for Adi ❤️
Would definitely love to see them together at the end.
😉
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

very gud job shreya!!thanx 4 the update!! 👏 👏👏 really this show is going 2 dogs.these CVs r really pathetic in their thinking.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

@poet u r rite that VKG is really v.selfish & can do anything 2 save her skin.😡😡🤢 shes the worst mother after mai & dadisa.really this trio is worse ever i saw since soaps've dominated the tv industry!!🤢🤢🤢🤢
and yes gajji is more sensible & human than jogi & now after cuming out of jail he luks bit more human like his wife who also got heart change after getting that incidence!!
poetic thumbnail
Yes Tiny I agree with you.
Gaji seems to have reormed to some extent, but sad that it came at such a juncture where its a 50-50 chance for him as well.
As for VKG, the less said the better.