sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When BP defeats VKG and he keeps the sword on VKG's neck.At the nick of the time amba comes and saves VKG by shooting BP"s men.she shoots BP's hand with sword.BP looks dazed.Amba tells BP's men to put their guns down or she would shoot BP.AC takes control of BP .Amba mocks VKG about how a daughter saved her life with all her sons turning out to be useless.The entire sangwan clan is shocked to see Amba.she continues that a lioness is protected by its daughter and not by her son.she says that like that she is the one who has come to her in times of need.the sangwan men take control after disarming BP's men.but Bp catches hold of AC's gun when he is distracted and a huge fight erupts between Sangwans and BP.Amba tells VKG that her debt stands cancelled now as she saved their lives.she asks VKG to go away from there and that she would handle BP and his men.BP gets shot in his leg.VKG after initial relutance leaves the place giving orders to all her family to reach the truck.raghav goes in search of sia when he gets hit on the head by wooden part of the gun.avater catches him on time and drags him with great difficulty to the truck.Yashpal who had hidden bajri in a deserted warehouse brings her to the truck.when all them get in SC realise that sia is missing and screams at VKG that sia is missing,this is heard by BP.Sc asks VKG to save sia but VKG tells her that she cannot put everybody's life in danger for one person's safety.SC pleads but VKG tells her that bhanu would not dare touch sia till bajri is there.all of them with heavy hearts leave along with an unconscious raghav

BP tells his men to search for sia in the hospital to keep her captive.but amba who is in the same area when BP's men find sia ,shoots them down.she hears a moan from under the bedsheets and removes to see Sia in it.She asks her men to lift sia and put her in the jeep.there is a gunfire traded between amba and BP but amba manages to escape .raghav on regaining conscious searches for sia.finding her missing he is upset and asks ammaji as to why they left her behind when she has saved her live number of times.VKG tells him that she could not risk the family's life for sia's and that nothing would happen to her till they have bajri as their hostage.desperate raghav asks yashpal to stop the car when that does not happen,he tells VKG that she has broken his trust.he picks up the gun and threatens to shoot himself if they don't stop the truck.avater tries to pacify but to no avail and the gun goes off.

PRECAP-santosh has delivered a boy .she tells him that it is the mother who gives birth to a child but here it is he who has given birth to her and given her the status of a mother when she thought she would die incomplete
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shreya 😊 I'm going to watch Amba's scene only. Btw, who is AC? Have been racking my brains but can't figure it out.
I have a feeling this will now be a Romeo and Juliet ending for Raghav and Sia. With Sia missing, Raghav might think she's dead and shoots himself. When Sia discovers Raghav is dead, she'll kill herself. Something like this.
And don't tell me, VKG left not only Sia but also the two babies? Is there any limit to her cruelty? 😑
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good Raghav remind VKG that because of sia she is alive ...thankless lady 😑 ..

what a sadists at last stage also they separated Rasia😭 ...what the hell they want to prove ..😑kam se kam ab toh saath rahene de ...πŸ˜•

@elle : AC = alack chand ...man who comes along with Amba in haveli
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

I do hope that Raghav,Sia dont die separated with each other if that happeness then it would be very painful for them.on the other hand if they are with each other it could be less painful for them knowing that they are with each other,in thick and thin in happiness and sadness until death does them apart or ower good for nothing CV'S.It is ever so sad to see Raghav, Sia go from laado it would be painful for there fans also.😭
P.S I am also very happy that Raghav remainderd his so could selfish mother that Sia had put her life on line for her so many times in the past.
sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The best part was gaji was looking anxious when Santosh was in pain in the truck, Jogi had no reactions.
Gaji and Raghav have a great relation with their sisterin law Santosh although Jogi never treats her as his wife. They treat her more like an elder sister and close part of their family.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And Raghav still does not recognize his mother. She is most ungrateful human. For her her life is more precious than Jogi, Gaji, Raghav, Avatar and Amba forget the others like sunheri, sia,chanda, santosh and sheela. She does not consider them as family or even humans. She is only bothered of herself and grandsons. Even grandsons can be sacrificed if her life is in danger.
Raghav still has not recognized his mother. Even after she got him hit during sia election, what can i say? Some love their mother/parents/family deeply and cannot find any fault with them and raghav is one of them. He still cannot recognize his mother is selfish, self centered and egoistic person and will do anything for her pride. Or he is too innocent worldly wise as he is the youngest in family and brought up protectively.
Gaji and Jogi definetly recognize her and hence do not question her often and the women surely know her true character as they have faced maximum burnt of being associated with ammaji family.
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wish that Raghav does find Sia and they are together before the cvs kill them off.

sanaa/uk
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SHreya for the update - the penultimate days it seems.
ANyway, VKG has once again proved how selfish and insensitive she is as a living being. Was wondering if Sia ws carrying a grandson, would she have left her behind? I know Santosh is probably carrying a boy child but then it was never part of the Sanghwan family and hence the reluctance to go back for her.
Raghav has a clean heart and that's why probably he keeps on forgiving his Mother and starting afresh. Am sure he knows how evil she is, but probably keeps on hoping that she will change one day and accept Sia wholeheartedly for whom she is. The only problem is that now time has run out for them and Raghav will probably die knowing that Sia has never been accepted by VKG. But in one way it's better - the truth will no longer be masked.
This is the difference between Amba and VKG. AMba will put herself in line for her family, even if she didn't happen to stay with them except for a brief period; while VKG only things of her own gains, even if it involves her sons to some extent.
Poor RaSia. AT least they were together till now. But now SIa will be away with Amba (a relief actually); while Raghav will be searching for her broken-heartedly. HOpe Cvs have at least this much empathy for us and re-unite them before the inevitable happens.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even though Amba has many qualities of Ammaji but she is not selffish and thankless women ..
Jogi aur gaji ka face dekhne layak tha ..when Amba arrived ..πŸ˜†
The father who loved her daughter , fight for them and waiting eagerly for their birth ...atleast have opportunity to take them on his lap and kiss πŸ€”...
Its high time now Ammaji should realise that there is no Raghv without Sia ..πŸ˜•
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Even though Amba has many qualities of Ammaji but she is not selffish and thankless women ..

Jogi aur gaji ka face dekhne layak tha ..when Amba arrived ..πŸ˜†
The father who loved her daughter , fight for them and waiting eagerly for their birth ...atleast have opportunity to take them on his lap and kiss πŸ€”...
Its high time now Ammaji should realise that there is no Raghv without Sia ..πŸ˜•

I always felt that Amba was the one person who recognized the qualities and visions that Sia stood for. She will probably look after Sia better than anyone else and specially Ammaji, at this point of time . Its just that Raghav will go out of his head with worry not knowing what has happened because they are all assuming that Bhanu has taken Sia.

My feeling is that Raghav will go looking for Sia and BP will kill him or hurt him. I wonder if he will ever know about his daughters or where Sia is.😭😭