myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sia is left behind in hospital and taken by Amba to the jungle. Raghav was unconcious and gets up and threatens ammaji that he will kill himself if the truck is not stopped and he is not allowed to go and get sia. He says he did not expect ammaji to leave sia behind in this condition after she risked her life for ammaji so many times--------must say Raghav is highly optimistic of his mother always. Really mama's boy----did not excpect this from him after what his mother did to him during elections etc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just want to ask if instead of sia ...if it was Raghav , Jogi , Gaji ,Avtar , or aditya or Rajveer would have left ...then also Ammaji would have taken same decision ...😑

No ..... woh wapas jati .... she is a self fish .lady ...😑..uske liye toh accha ho gaya sia chut gayi toh ...

I know Raghav is a fool to believe his witch mother every time ...
manny136 thumbnail
great so now rasia r separated before they r gonna die. in the precap they showed raghav was someplace unconscious so mayb he gets off the truck to go find sia but coz of his injury he faints.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did she leave the babies also?
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Did she leave the babies also?

Babies hui kaha hai ... they are still in sia's tummy πŸ˜†...
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Babies hui kaha hai ... they are still in sia's tummy πŸ˜†...

😲😲😲 really? But I saw a scene where Sia had 2 little girls lying next to her. Was that a dream? 😲😲😲
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

😲😲😲really? But I saw a scene where Sia had 2 little girls lying next to her. Was that a dream? 😲😲😲

yes , it was dream ...😭