Apart from Sia whose chemistry best with Raghav?

Poll

Ammaji

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Whose Chemistry or interaction you liked best with Raghav apart from Sia?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I missed out on ammaji. I think his chemistry is really good with ammaji whether he is listening to her, fighting with her or angry you feel when they interact they are real mother and son. My order of his chemistry would be
Ammaji
His emotional break downs when he is confused about marrying sonali or accepting sia, his concern for her when she was in jail or attacked by enemies, liking sia but not wanting to show in front of his mother as ammaji may feel insecure, asking forgiveness for not marrying sonali in mantap, getting angry on her in santosh episodes, threatening her to kill himself if she tries to harm sia, scenes in hospital when he is injured by amamji goons, fighting with ammaji for jhumar during DM and her marriage episodes etc
sheela chachi
breaking down for not saving her from panchayat punishment, discussing with her on how to please sia, SC advising him on accepting sia, whenever he has had any trouble taking her advice
jhumar -initial days till oct/nov 09 he had very cute scenes with jhumar, she would always try to advice him on sia and he would look guilty/confused
Ex: When sheela chachi was given lashes in panchayat, he breaks the mirror of his room and jhumar enters and has a great scene with him, saving jhumar from DM, jhumar being messenger to raghav and sia, raghav telling her not to work as servant when he realizes she is his sister
santosh
saving santosh from ammaji, asking her forgiveness for not saving her from ammaji initially, helping her escape from house, all the leg pulling scenes santosh, chanda and sunheri had with raghav
avtaar
taking avice on his marriage to sonali, thanking him for helping sia
gajinder
i think apart from sia raghav had most eye interactions with gaji(not intended as pun) whenever there is hangama in house he would look and gaji to get an understanding and all those funny expressions gaji would provide was worth watching, they would talk through eye signals only.
joginder
Initial days i liked his interactions with jogi, how he would always listen to jogi and give and take his advice till their relationship soured and jogi dislike him for helping sia, jhumar, amba, santosh and sunheri. Initial days it was more of father and son kind of relationship
amba
Only one interaction- when he said i forgive you for kidnapping me and welcome to our family, also telling ammaji to announce to the world that amba is their family and she must get all respect that sangwan family member(daughter) gets. i think it was 9th jun episode 👏
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well writtern prem ...👏
I will vote for santosh ...In this relation ship every thing ..respect , humor , love, care was there ..