bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

New by Aditya 😳

Here's a big question that Natasha is just posing for Adi or we will see this in serial ... 😆😉😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely pic of Natasha looking beautiful as always.with some people it is not just the face that looks beautiful, the beauty come's from inside as well as been beautiful from outside and Natasha, Aditiya are few of thoes people which just are not beautiful from outside but thay are also beautiful from inside as well.i very much do wish and hope that Natasha and Aditiya do stay on the show till the end of the show,fingers crossed for them and us.
Sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RASIA2

lovely pic of Natasha looking beautiful as always.with some people it is not just the face that looks beautiful, the beauty come's from inside as well as been beautiful from outside and Natasha, Aditiya are few of thoes people which just are not beautiful from outside but thay are also beautiful from inside as.i very much do wish and hope that Natasha and Aditiya do stay on the show till the end of the show,fingers crossed for them and us.

Sanaa/uk

Sanaa ..I don't want to break ur heart ...But u still have hope that Rasia will stay post leap ..😲.
Its confirm now that they will not be part of the show post leap 😭...

and I don't blame them for this decision ..as from no angle they look like ...Mummy -papa of 20 yrs old kid ...😆 ..its C.v's and PH , CH who are to be blamed for this crazy decision ...😡
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi, i do know that Raghav,Sia will not be in laado post leap by hopeing and wishing i was thinking may be it would happen but i also know that cv's have not got a brian to think so ahead of taking a leap of only 4,5 years and letting Sia, Raghav make the changers in veerpur,then again that was my wishful thinking.i do hope Aditiya,Natasha come in a new serial together very soon.
sanaa/uk
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊verryyyyyyyyy cute piks thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Bittu for posting the pics.
Adi is getting better and better with every pic that he is posting 👍🏼 but i have the same questions as you have.
is it possible that RaSia survives for a few days and spend some priceless moments with their daughters?
Only God knows.