Some amusing observations!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Offlate,my mind seems to be working overtime and this is a side-effect of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
After reading this post you'll be likeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•So what????!!
So nothing guys,just read and enjoyπŸ˜›
1)The first Ammaji and Amba met,Amba was wearing a blue colour kuta and she seems to be wearing the same kurta in last night's episode!
2)When Ammaji and Amba met for the first time,Ammaji was wearing a brown colour dress.During Amba's bidaai too she was wearing the same brown dress!
3)When the mother daughter duo meet for the first time after a long time,Ammaji is wearing a similar brown coloured dress!
4)When Amba tried to kidnap Ammaji,she was wearing a green kurta and she got hit by a bullet on her left arm.When Amba wore the same green coloured kurta,she got hurt in the same arm thanks to Gajender's sickle!
5)When Santosh slapped Joginder,she was wearing a pink dress.When she slapped Gajender,she was wearing a similar dress!
6)When Gajender tried to rape Gunja,she was wearing a blue colour dress and when Gajender raped Sunheri,the latter was wearing a blue colour dress!
7)When Gajender was arrested for Gunja's murder,he was wearing a black kurta and when he was arrested again for bieng guilty of marital rape,he was wearing the same black kurta!
8)When Raghav was kidnapped by Amba,he was wearing a pink shirt and now too he seems to be wearing the same pink shirt!
9)When Sia won the elections she was wearing a green colour drees ,she was wearing the same dress when she succeded in getting justice for Sunheri!
10)When Gajender tried to kill Amba(June 11th)he was wearing a blue kurta,now too he is wearing a blue kurtaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
If I remember anymore,I'll add it to the listπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ