Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks for the quick update sherya ..πŸ‘β­οΈ

Ammaji is truly a wonder women after donating blood she is doing sword fighting 😲

And why she gave sheela empty gun ...she was having only 1 bullet & she fired that on bhanu from Truck ...even gaji has same situation but now they are saying ek bach hai ...do bachi hai ...πŸ˜•

One thing I will say that they have completely messed everything ...😭

the only worth watching scene was when Raghav waslooking at sia ...It created magic just for few seconds ...😳

Looks likr Shreya got freaked out because of my updatesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Probably she half feared that if she doesnt write the update soon I may write oneπŸ˜†
Just joking!πŸ˜ƒ
PS-Shreya,much as I would love to write the Monday's update I cant because I'll be out of station on MondayCry
So henceforth,you can write your updates at leisureπŸ˜†
You have no threat from meπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for the update.
Sorry for my late comments, I didn't log in in the morning.
I know how difficult it is for you to update all this c***
But you know the reasons why we should be happy.
But I want to thank you from my heart for writing all the updates all these days Dear.
You are a rockstar πŸ‘πŸΌ
jassila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gay's does this mean that there would be no Raghav,Sia after monday's epi. what can i say about the cv's thay are killing the most important characters in laado,i dont think that i would be watching laado after monday it is ever so upsetting to see Aditiya,Natasha go from laado.i do wish and hope that thay would come in another show together both of them look very good on screen and of screen together.love Adi,Nat a lot xxxx
Sanaa/uk
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Yeah,Amba looked really awe-inspiring in last night's episod😊😊

Daku Amba tho khatharnaak kum aur cute zyaada lagthi hai 😍

You really like her don't you???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I find her very entertaining too. She has something very nice about her and I am sorry that I will not be seeing her post leap but maybe that will keep the serial afloat for some time.

This story is getting too confusing and what is poor Santosh up to?? Does anyone know??
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

You really like her don't you???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I find her very entertaining too. She has something very nice about her and I am sorry that I will not be seeing her post leap but maybe that will keep the serial afloat for some time.

This story is getting too confusing and what is poor Santosh up to?? Does anyone know??

Santosh has been bought by Bp and she is now with all other family members ...
now I am not getting why they left Santosh behind alone ..what was the purpose of that ........πŸ˜•
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

You betπŸ˜‰
She was the one and only one reason why I started watching LaadoπŸ˜›
Most of you would have got bugged by now of me going ga-ga over AmbaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Bittu,even I'm confused!Why did they leave Santosh behindπŸ˜•
And they kept showing a promo in which BP says"thu peth se hai na...issne bacha le"and then he throws the tumbler.
They dint show that scene at allπŸ˜•
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i've started watching the show just from some days , will you tell me ,who is VKG and BP?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
VKG is the name we have kept for ammaji.VKG means Veerpur ki gundi.BP means bhanupratap.one more abbreviation u will find there is DS-that means Dhongee sadhu,the name we have kept for ammaji's son joginder