Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
VAISNAVI DHANRAJ IS PLAYING THE OTHER GIRL.....SHE IS SO GOOD!!! MISS U IN CID THOUGH...........WAITING FOR 21ST DECEMBER =D
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well Akash and Harsha,
It's wrong to say that NAIDL is not about RaSia.
When the show started, Ammaji was the antagonist and Sia was the protagonist. Ammaji wanted to rule Veerpur with an iron fist and not let any new ideas and changes percolate in, whiel Sia who had seen other palces and knew what changes were taking place at other areas, realsied that the villagers were not privy to all the developments because they were forced to continue existence within the permits of the age old customs and traditions.
The same intelligent CVs stuck tot he idea and hence the Show's DP always had Ammaji and Sia, depicting the two opposite minds. πŸ˜‰ The CVs fixation with Ammaji is something else, which defies all logic.
Haan, Laado has not been a saas-bahu saga per se, and it promised to explore much more, which alas it failed to do.
And Raghav, along with Sia, were to bring about changes in Veerpur. But as usual, the CVs could not cash on in the opportunity,
But I guess it's too late now.

hopefully, they learn from their mistakes now - and these girls have some better support in terms of script, now that they are the 'leads'.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Since I havnt watched the soap from the begining,I guess I'm not in a position to comment πŸ˜•.
But eversince I have started watching the soap,I have never felt that Sia was actually the "heroin".
I have always felt its just about Ammaji,because I have seen episodes where RaSia werent there,but I havnt seen an episode in which Ammaji wasnt thereπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Yes Harsha, I think since you haven't watched the Show from the start, this is something that must have missed you. πŸ˜‰
And Sia is the 'heroine' of the Show and that is why so much importance is being accorded to these two girls who happen to be Sia's daughter. The CVs probably want to show these two bringing about the desired changes and realising their parents' dreams. The essence is that these two will carry forward Sia's legacy - if it was Ammaji, any of her grand children could and would do.
But what the Cvs will actually show is upf or grabs - even God probably doesn't have any knowledge of the same.
The Amba track was welcome because the Cvs adopted it to introduce a different angle, since they had no answers to the issues that they had thrown up in the course of the soap and everything was becoming depressing. We all enjoyed it and Laado has had powerful and good cameos. But then thats it probably. And it helped the clueless CVs.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with u poet ...Laddo was never a love story ...But it was fight of Girl for their rights & torture on them ..It was sia who started it ... and later on Raghav Joined him ...sia 's role was very promising at the beginning ..I have watched some episodes... It was conflict to two mindsets ... The change can be bought by educated people ....

Like if every thing is fine & sweet we won't enjoy watching it as excees sweet is not good for health and figureπŸ˜† ....same funda applies to bitterness also ... keeping Ammaji only and killing rest is not justified ...

I don't think any body else will get screen space and nothing will going to change as soon as something positive will happen they will again take leap ..with Ammaji intact ...πŸ˜•

poetic thumbnail
Bittu - That we can rest assured. After some time, when the intros and all are over and done with, nothing's gonna change ...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with both of u,poet and bittu.It was about two ideologies that clashed and how they were represented by two idividuals of two different generations.Sia is the one who fought against ammaji in the beginning and raghav joined later.ammaji is a despot and to change her, sia needed to bring awareness in the womenfolk about their rights.she started that in the heilli and that is why they showed the story of each women in the heilli changing.so Sia has been the protagonist all along with women of the heilli at her back while ammaji has been the antagonist .there has been no two ways about it .ammaji got this much attention as she was a loud antagonist and nothing more than that.Sia on the other hand had to be cultured and proper about everything.Sia got a little lesser attention as people know the loudest get the maximum attention.

Talking about RaSia.If Sia is protagonist then raghav becomes the hero of the show automatically.this is more so after raghav became a model husband,a good friend and loving companion.Sia changing the mindset of Raghav was a big step forward in her mission of change.so from the story POV ,RaSia were one of the main pillars on which the story stood.Just remove Rasia Romance and their equation out of the scene,then one will know what I am talking about.without Raghav and their marriage ,sia would have never lived with the harsh realities of veerpur and ammaji.

lastly I would add that without RaSia and mainly sia ,her daughters would never became the next set of protagonist.ammaji's grandsons were never shown in the promo and they mentioned that it was sia's daughters who were ammaji's future.so one can make their own deductions out of it

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im least bit interested in the new promo
i just watched laado for rasia n amba
n if rasia are not there im not gonna watch it at all
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I just wonder do they really think that Amba is going to save this serial?? I like Amba but in the total context not as an inclusion to make up for the leap and the demises.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy all weekend 😊
I think the same as you. True, I really like Amba but she can't be the saving grace for the show. And that too, when she's old and practically a mother to RaSia's kid. There was so much to do with her character at this stage.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I agree with both of u,poet and bittu.It was about two ideologies that clashed and how they were represented by two idividuals of two different generations.Sia is the one who fought against ammaji in the beginning and raghav joined later.ammaji is a despot and to change her, sia needed to bring awareness in the womenfolk about their rights.she started that in the heilli and that is why they showed the story of each women in the heilli changing.so Sia has been the protagonist all along with women of the heilli at her back while ammaji has been the antagonist .there has been no two ways about it .ammaji got this much attention as she was a loud antagonist and nothing more than that.Sia on the other hand had to be cultured and proper about everything.Sia got a little lesser attention as people know the loudest get the maximum attention.

Talking about RaSia.If Sia is protagonist then raghav becomes the hero of the show automatically.this is more so after raghav became a model husband,a good friend and loving companion.Sia changing the mindset of Raghav was a big step forward in her mission of change.so from the story POV ,RaSia were one of the main pillars on which the story stood.Just remove Rasia Romance and their equation out of the scene,then one will know what I am talking about.without Raghav and their marriage ,sia would have never lived with the harsh realities of veerpur and ammaji.

lastly I would add that without RaSia and mainly sia ,her daughters would never became the next set of protagonist.ammaji's grandsons were never shown in the promo and they mentioned that it was sia's daughters who were ammaji's future.so one can make their own deductions out of it

I think this is going to be NAIDL ---- remake!!!!!

Although some news clips have been mentioning Ammaji's favorite grandson and one who will not get that much love(no doubt Santosh's son). BTW where is Sunheri ????Nobody mentioned what happened to her???