Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: elle45

Aditi, I think we'll have to mourn a lot more people than just RaSia. The promo shows no other family members other than Ammaji and Amba. Will everyone die?

I know Elle, someone said all the boys die and Sunheri too. I am not sure about Sheila, Santosh and Chanda.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Just when Avtaar was becoming such an appealing character and all said and done even Gajji was showing signs of improvement....
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜” We spent so much time watching this show, literally I started from the first episode. We grew attached to these characters, and this is how they end it. They kill off half the characters Unhappy
groucho thumbnail

πŸ˜” We spent so much time watching this show, literally I started from the first episode. We grew attached to these characters, and this is how they end it. They kill off half the characters πŸ˜”

I just wonder do they really think that Amba is going to save this serial?? I like Amba but in the total context not as an inclusion to make up for the leap and the demises.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
groucho thumbnail

πŸ˜” We spent so much time watching this show, literally I started from the first episode. We grew attached to these characters, and this is how they end it. They kill off half the characters πŸ˜”

Duplicate post .....so sorry.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
My computer just runs away with duplicate posts.πŸ˜•
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They have again escaped from telling solution to the evil infacticide ...they have burned veerpur but not make peoples of veerpur to realise that .they were wrong ....πŸ˜•πŸ‘πŸ˜‘

No wonder for this also sia will be blamed as by giving birth to girls she has broken customs of the society ....😑

Thanks Niveditha for video link ...πŸ‘
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right..................................😭 But I'm happy that they are coming back to Veerpur post leap!I dint want to see Ammaji outside Veerpur😊
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊hey thanx for the promo i do love this track a lottttttttttttttttttt.i want to escape this laado mania but cnt overcme it really this promo made my mind concrete
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³really hard to leave this .also sad to see raghav and sia death .😑😭
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i feel NAIDL was never about of Rasia.it was all about ammaji girls issue thats it........nd i feel Cvs r intelligent.rmbr during amba ammaji fight nd whole stuff the show got in top 10 nd did very well........so i feel for the first time a leap in any show would be intestng.....
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you Akash.The soap was never about RaSia except that they have a huge fan following.If you see,during the previous Amba track,she had kidnapped Raghav and there were no RaSia scenes.But still the soap did very well.
The CVs have never treated Sia as the heroin of the story.She has always been given only as much importance as any other woman in the household.
According to me,Ammaji is the heroin of the storyπŸ˜•
Something like SRK's version of Don where the hero and the villan are the sameπŸ˜•and there is victory of evil over goodπŸ˜•
But it is yet to be seen if the leap is good or bad for the show.
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago