New Promo - Leap & Girls :) - Video

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guysssssssssssssssssss

Just now they showed the new promo.

The whole promo is given the title song as background which I just love 😳

It shows Ammaji coming to Veerpur where she had once ruled and she thinking about how she had killed the girl children. Now the Veerpur is totally burned. The voiceover says Ammaji is back to where she had left and rules, killed girl kids. But now this Ammaji has to look after 2 girls. They show Ammaji holding one girl baby, looking at her with mixed expressions and Amba holding the other and playing with it in the jungle. Then they show the grownup girls where one is timid I guess brought up by Ammaji and the other playing with water and very jovial with a lil blend of Amba style in her dressing.

The Leap epi would be aired from 21st Dec 10:30pm

Na Aana Is Des Laado Promo Dec 10 2010
Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks a lot for the info😊😊
What are Ammaji and Amba wearing post leap?????!!!!
Sita aur gita all the way🥱
But I was right😳
Since great minds think alike,maybe I too should consider becoming a part of the CVs🤡
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks niveditha ...👏👏

Can't Amba takes both the girls ..😕 poor one who left with Ammaji ..😔
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the cv's are well known for messing things up,god this means that rasia are going to die today or next week sometime.I am very very upset with the cv's😭 sanaa/uk
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw the promo too.
But isnt Amba going to be with Ammaji post leap😕😕
bittu31 thumbnail
Even I saw ...but I seems like Amba ...sia ki ladki kp palene aa rahi hai .😆..I thought Ammaji & Amba will live together and another season-2 of difference in Idea's will start ..😆😆

But why Amba in daku wala clothes ...and in jungle ...😕
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Hey thanks a lot for the info😊😊

What are Ammaji and Amba wearing post leap?????!!!!
Sita aur gita all the way🥱
But I was right😳
Since great minds think alike,maybe I too should consider becoming a part of the CVs🤡

For once I saw a bit towards the end and I was most distressed to see in the precap Raghav lying unconscious or dead on the road............Just horrible why did I change channels😭😭
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

For once I saw a bit towards the end and I was most distressed to see in the precap Raghav lying unconscious or dead on the road............Just horrible why did I change channels😭😭

Yaa Aditi it was most depressing thing .....😭😭😭 why the hell c.v's are doing this why can't they kill in one shot ...😡
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Yaa Aditi it was most depressing thing .....😭😭😭 why the hell c.v's are doing this why can't they kill in one shot ...😡

Amba arrived in time so how did Raghav get shot??? Oh well !!! I guess we will know soon enough. Just awful, I really never believed this day would come.....😲😭😭
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Aditi, I think we'll have to mourn a lot more people than just RaSia. The promo shows no other family members other than Ammaji and Amba. Will everyone die?