sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sia delivering the kids and VKG taking them away are just sia's night mares.she screams in her dream and wakes up only to be pacified by raghav that he will not allow anything to happen to their daugthers till he is alive.VKG witnesses all this and goes out annoyed.she tells gaji to arrange for some food for all of them.gaji goes and see some bhajiyas in an roadside eatery and buys 10 plates which costs 100 rupees.with no money he gives the vendor his gold ring aand the vendor asks him to take his ring back in the evening after giving the money.back in the hospital adi is crying for food and chanda's son is crying for his feed which is impossible without the mother eating.gaji gives them the bhajiyas while SC makes raghav eat that bhajiyas compulsorily ,sunheri gives her share to adi .the newspaper in which the bhajiyas are wrapped has the wanted advt and the reward announcement for the capture of VKG's family.this is noticed by VKG and she shows it to all the family members who are worried about safety after the advt printed in the newspaper.

bajri is given bhajiyas by yashpal.she tries to lure yashpal in to BP's gang telling him that he would earn lot of money if he switches loyalties.but yashpal fails to fall for the bait,asks her to shut up or that he would have to cut her tounge.The doc in the hospital tells raghav that sia has lost lot of blood and that they have only one unit stock of AB+ blood(sia's blood group) in the hospital which is not sufficient for blood transfusion.he asks raghav to arrange for it.Suddenly DS remembers that AB+ is also VKG's blood group..raghav request VKG to give blood but VKG leaves his hand in an act of defiance which shocks all.raghav tells her that she should not be showing all this negative feelings when sia is fighting for life.but VKG tells raghav that sia doesnt like her haveli with its parampara so she may not also like the blood given to her by VKG.raghav is perplexed at VKG's attitude and reminds her that if something happens to either sia or his daughters then he would also not live after that.

PRECAP-BP's men reach the hospital and surround it on all four sides.panicked yashpal tells this to VKG

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dhat!What a faaltoo episode🤢
I was actually happy that the CVs showed Sia's delivery without much melodrama.
So much for my happiness🤢
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update.
What are the cv's playing at yesterday thay showed Sia giving birth to two angels, and today thay have shown that Sia only had a dream the cv's show know how to play games with rasia fans, how could thay do this to us.Yesterday I thought that all rasia problems are over that Sia is not died when she gave birth to her daughters maybe cv's have dropped the idea of killing Raghav,Sia now I am felling so bad that rasia would be killed in a bad way.The cv's are showing all negtive to us that women die in child birth which is ever so wrong.👎🏼
Sanaa /uk
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was looking forward to see 2day's epi.....for raghav's xpressions when he sees his children.......their happiness and the complete RaSia family.......but what a heart break.......CV's have made me immune to their torture that it no longer pains me......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Same here. I was so much expecting to see the happiness in Raghav's face when he sees his daughter and also the relief to find Sia okay after the delivery.
But well, our fault again. Can't expect anything from these dratted CVs actually.
💔
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Dhat!What a faaltoo episode🤢

I was actually happy that the CVs showed Sia's delivery without much melodrama.
So much for my happiness🤢

My sentiments too and I posted a cute picture of the twins. They insist on dragging out the dying scenes.😡😡
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Stupendous direction! I really enjoyed the pakora's scene where Gajender purchases pakoras, all of them acting with perfect feelings . Some of them denying, some eating slowly, sharing them with mixed feelings , child eating it hungrily. All of them really looked like travelling for long time, after loosing their mansion, even jewellary and cash , attending emergency of Sia's delivery, her beautiful infant daughters! Every thing is just the best.
jaswir lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

just missed the show from long... dont know what should i comment.... well thanks for the update