sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Raghav dodges BP and drives the truck.VKG aims her gun at BP from the truck but misses the target.raghav drives faster and gets far ahead but BP catches on so raghav takes the forest route where he hides the truck.the sangwan brothers keep a log in the middle of road and hides it.BP sees the road block and also sees the forest route but decides that forest route VKG will take not take and turns back.at that time rajvir cries and alerts BP to their presence.BP tells the driver to take the forest route but raghav evades BP even then and escapes as another truck speeding that way blocks BP,giving the opportunity for raghav to speed away.Frustrated BP seeing VKG's family escape him kills the truck driver for blocking his way.raghav keeps checking on sia who keeps screaming in pain.Raghav asks SC to bring sia to the front seat wile DS sits at the back but sia faints at that time unable to bear the pain.raghav is shocked and calls SC for help who tells him that sia is bleeding and that they should take her to the doc.VKG tells everybody that women who give birth to girls will have to suffer all this.all of them are disgusted when VKG tells them that Sia cannot be taken to the hospital as they have to reach shivghadi.she tells them that girls are sturdy and can bear discomfort so commands raghav to go to shivgfadhi.sia tells raghav that she is not able to feel her babies anymore.panicked raghav goes to VKG and argues but VKG is bent upon going to shivghadi.

raghav asks VKG to kill him along with his family as they will not undergo this torture and will atleast die together.shocked VKG tells him that she cannot kill her son .raghav also tells her that a dad cannot see anything happening to his children.he tells everybody that they can go ahead but he will take sia to the hospital..avater tells VKG that he is with raghav.chanda and sunheri also stand with raghav.gaji tells VKG that they will have to take sia to the hospital as they have no other choice.all of them go to the hospital and sia is admitted.VKG mutters that her sons have become blind in the love for their wives and that they are able to see the danger ahead.she commands yashpal to guard bajri.The doctor in the hospital tells raghav that the case is complicated and questions them as to why they didnt bring her there earlier.he tells them that as the case is complicated they will have spend 70,000 for the treatment.when raghav is in a fix about the money , sunehri and chanda remove all their ornaments including the mangalsutra and give it to avater who goes away to sell them for money.raghav asks them as to why they gave away even their mangal sutra the women reply that god will save their husbands but it is important that sia is saved now.the doc asks raghav to get some medicines.he leaves to get them and all of them are waiting anxiously for sia's news.sia struggles with pain with SC supporting her.she delivers the twin daughters and asks SC where raghav is.she tells her that he has gone to get some medicines .the doc gives the good news to the waiting crowd and SC tells sia that her daughters are beautiful just like her.Sia looks at her daughter with happiness and goes to sleep when VKG enters the room.VKG tells herself that times have changed but not the parampara .she takes the twins in her hands and leaves.

PRECAP- gaji hiding in a blanket goes and gets ten plates of bhajiyas.when the shopkeeper asks him for money,he removes his gold ring and gives him with the shopkeeper looking at him suspiciously.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for todays update.
I do hope that rasia daughters are safed from evil ammaji,and nothing happenes to Raghav ,Sia.Rasia have two very good looking daughters, I do really wish BP and his men dont catch up with them.
Sanaa /uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god RaSia and twin girls are saved! My tears! Awww twin girls are beautiful! They're look like their father Raghav.
bittu31 thumbnail
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I am not getting ..what they want ...๐Ÿ˜• Ammaji ke Blood donation camp ka kya hua ..may be sia refused to take blood from that lady so they dropped the idea...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Little angels were very cute ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ and when sc said teri betiya chand ke tukda hai ...I said hogi kyon nahi jab uski Maa ..is like princess & Father is a handsome Hunk ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

Can't Ammaji sees cuteness of babies ...๐Ÿ˜ก
bittu31 thumbnail
BTW Santy has ONS much before Rasia's SR ...but still Rasia came first ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

I will write a letter to ITA peoples ....that pls introduce one more category called serial with maximum bloopers ...no one will able to beat Laddo ... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Shreya ๐Ÿ˜Š You write so well, it's as good as watching the actual episode.
@Bittu: "BTW Santy has ONS much before Rasia's SR ...but still Rasia came first ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ"

I think I can come up with a somewhat logical explanation for that. You see, twins generally are born earlier than single babies, there are more chances of them being born premature. That could explain how Sia had her babies before Santosh. Plus Sia had some complications, which could be the cause of the earlier birth. Anyway, we never know, perhaps Santosh has had her baby by now Shocked

As for Ammaji's blood donation, I think it will come in a day or two. Sia will probably have some complications and Ammaji will be required to provide the blood. Let me tell you what will happen:
"Doctor: Jee, Sia ka blood type bohat hee rare hai, humarey paas hospital main available nahin hai. Agar in ko jaldi O negative blood nahin mila yeh mar jaein gi"
" Raghav: Aik minute, Ammaji ka blood type O negative hai! Doctor yeh blood dengi"
"Ammaji: Shocked๐Ÿ˜•"
This happens in literally every show, and always the biggest enemy of the person has the same blood type. ROFL

Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In today's epi I loved the way Raghav said his Sia's and kid's life is also very imporent to him,at that time the look on ammaji face was like someone had slapped her very hard.It was also good to see everyone siding with Raghav to take Sia to the hospital at that time ammaji must of thought I have no say in this any way so I have to go along.
Sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for the update.
Tumne ek blooper kar di - they needed Rs. 60,000/- for Sia in the hospital.
Ek cheez hai - if the content s not good, no handsome hunks will be able to save anything. Nowadays, people are inclining more and more towards content. At least as far as films are concerned.
Nothing is able to take my sadness away and the indifference is growing with every passing day.
But I am happy that SIa at least got to see her babies - don't know what today and tomorrow has in store for them.
VKG has once again shown her insensitive and selfish side - but well, we can't expect more from her.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a day to chose to catch up with laado.......got to see the newest debutants of laado......they are choooo cute.......
BTW Bittu ...serial with the most bloopers wala idea is good.Maximum votes tho mere honge........

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
I hated Ammaji today๐Ÿคข
Ammaji,if you are such a staunch beleiver of destiny,why did you run away from the havelli?You should have faced BP and fought,no matter what.Afterall,if your family(read as sons and grandsons)are destined to live they will live anyway.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคช
And what was Gajender doing when Sunheri was parting even with her mangalsutr๐Ÿ˜•.Couldnt he have removed his chain and given to Raghav instead๐Ÿ˜ก
@Elle45-I loved your supposed dialouge in the hospital๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.Especially Ammaji's expressions๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago