Rasia's baby girls are born

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Rasia have become proud parents of two girls. Sia is absolutely safe and fine. Sia gave birth to the babies in a hospital. Ammaji wants to kill them(i guess) as it is her parampara. She thinks so after entering the ward when Sia is sleeping.

And Raghav has gone out all alone to get medicines to sia. So i think his life is in danger from Bhanu Pratap. Thanks GOD Sia is safe after so many months of providing agony to Raghav(and viewers).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks prem ...

I know Rasia will die ...but one thing I want was that sia should not die because of pregnancy it will give a wrong message that birth of girls are curse and they bring ill luck ..πŸ˜• Thank God they listen to that ...
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are so right people should be proud to have girls,we are two sisters and two brothers my parents think the world of us daughters. my parents always say that thay are very lucky to have us daughters,thay always say what ever a son can do a daughter could do it even better.so ammaji sould think the same of daughters because daughters are always there when you need them.girls are the best what say friends.
Sanaa /uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with both of you.
And I am also happy that Sia is safe for time being - she knows that her daughters are safe and sound and have also seen them. And now it's Raghav's turn to know that his wife and daughters are safe.
I so wish all this rot was not happening and that RaSia could have seen their children grow. a 4-5 years leap would have been great to watch.
But alas!
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m sooo happy tht rasia's princesses r born!!!!!!!!!!!but i hope raghav could see them!!!!!as tht time only he went 2 take medicines...........!!!!!these cv's r seriously useless!!!!!i m like they can show raghav n sia 2gether holdin their daughters ..n there can be a lovely romantic scene ........!!!!!!!even if they show this 2day or 2morrow i wouldnt be able 2 see it!!!!!!!!i m goin 2 delhi for a 4 day vacation !!!!!!!!!n my laptop is also not wid me!!!!!!!!so sad ..😭.........!!!!!but actually chachi was right their daughters r "chand ka tukadha"soo beautiful n cute!!!!!!!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I agree with both of you.

And I am also happy that Sia is safe for time being - she knows that her daughters are safe and sound and have also seen them. And now it's Raghav's turn to know that his wife and daughters are safe.
I so wish all this rot was not happening and that RaSia could have seen their children grow. a 4-5 years leap would have been great to watch.
But alas!

I just want to wring someone's neck😑😑😑

This serial is progressing so well. I don't mind the 'dushmani' angle specially with Amba being reintroduced. This direction in the storyline could have been used as a bond for the whole family and Amba's return could have made Ammaji see the value of daughters.😭😭
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Aditi,
Spare your poor hubby's neck. 😊
Bolney ke liye aur kuch bacha nahi ...
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am just waiting to see what will be the ammaji's answer IF and WHEN Amba asks about Jhumaar ........
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

I am just waiting to see what will be the ammaji's answer IF and WHEN Amba asks about Jhumaar ........

I think Amba probably knows about Jhoomar. She seems to be pretty up to date with what is happening in that household.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL Aditi,

Spare your poor hubby's neck. 😊
Bolney ke liye aur kuch bacha nahi ...

My poor hubby is actually watching and telling me what happened. This is the only serial he watches whenever he can.

He joins me in my feelings about the CV's []