elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy, I'd missed a few written updates recently, and I just read up on Shreya's written update when Bajri's story was revealed in the show. I have a few questions, if someone could answer them. 😊
* Was Bajri having an affair with Ammaji's husband or Ammaji's father-in-law?
* Did Bajri's family have any proof? Or were they just making claims? How did Ammaji believe them without proof?
* Is Ammaji wrong or are Bajri and BP wrong? Coz in my opinion, Bajri herself was wrong to be having the affair in the first place right?
Thanks to anyone who can help clear my confusions 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bajri had an affair with Ammaji's husband.
No Bajri and co dint have any proof about the child's father.
Ammaji beleived them probably because she knew that her husband had an affair with Bajri,though I'm not sure!
According to me,Bajri&co are at fault because,eventhough those people dint have any proof and eventhough Ammaji is under no obligation to give Bajri anything,she offered to give her a house and a piece of land.Its just that those fools were extremely greedy and Bajri's brother demanded that equal rights should be given to Ammaji and Bajri.When Ammaji pointed out that Bajri was only the mistress and that is not possible,he got angry and fired at Ammaji.Had her body gaurd not saved her,she would have died.So Ammaji got angry and ordered her men to fire back.It was a fair war with both sides firing,but unfortunately Bajri's family died.
So BP,a boy of 6-7yrs saw all this assumed something and decieded to take revenge from Ammaji🤣🤪
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the clarification Laado. So, this is one case where Ammaji was right. Bajri and BP are completely wrong to want to kill all of Ammaji's family. How could they demand equal treatment when Ammaji was the wife, and they had no proof of the affair or the child being Abbajis? They should have been happy they were getting a house.
And don't tell me, BP is only like 31-32 yrs old? 🤪Come on, he's younger than Jogi, Gaji, Avtaar? He looks old enuff to be 40+! That's just wrong.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually Aman is 39,as old as Meghna 😆😉
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Elle - Everything is wrong over here. Nthing makes any sense anymore.
Just want them to end it, so that I can be at peace.