Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

BTW,when did Ammaji's maayka shift from revathipur to shivghadi😕😕

Oh god even I noticed it and said it in another post ...they should have proper records to verify the facts ..😆
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After Amba's return I do really hope the so called CV's decide to keep Sia,Raghav alive and only take 4 to 5 year leap which would really make sense.I do wish to god this happens and Raghav,Sia have a happy life together bring up there two daughters in veerpur,and everyone is happy in veerpur and then CV's could give a lovely ending to laado,without killing our Rasia but I do know this is only a wishful thinking the CV's would not use there brain at all no hope there.
Sanaa/uk.
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Prem - You are right. VKG's hypocrisy is too overwhelming. And even now when she knows very well that Raghav wants to be with SIa desperately and is pained to see her life wasting away. Now that she knows that Sia most probably won't survive the ordeal; she is still so unrelenting towards them. Fine motherly affection, must say!
@ Sanaa - Wishful thinking actually. But I hope so that this would happen. I will miss RaSia so much.