Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If we try to note down happy moments in sia's life in veerpur ...the list will be very small compare to torture she is having ...

They should have killed sia while giving birth but why the hell they told this in advance to her ...she is dying every minute in her remaining life ...😡and most important ammaji enjoying her every minute pain ..😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes its so true Bittu.
If Raghav and Sia hadn't been part of VKG's family, then probably I would have rooted for BP. VKG is getting everything that she deserves. Sorry for being so violent.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Bittu, As you said a wife cannot murder her husband's mistress.But Ammji never went there with an intention of murdering anyone.Infact,she even offered Bajri a house and a piece of land.It was Bajri's brother who demanded that a house and a site is not enough and that Bajri should be given the same rights as Ammaji .And when Ammaji was talking,he shot at her and had her bodygaurd not saved her,she would have died.This is what enraged Ammaji and she ordered her men to fire back.
Well,I wouldnt say that Rangeeli was Avtaar's mistress,because both of them never consumated.
A mistress is someone who has an affair a man without getting married.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Now to the episode :

Ammaji is calling Chanda beti ...where was this love disappered when she was dragged by Gaji & Jogi 😡 ...Just because she has given her grand son ...she has became beti ...
If santosh wold have slept with Raghav then she would have been her ladli beti ...😡
I just want to know who is suffering most in this .... its sia ..as all r capable but she is pregnant .but she is not asking hoe she is ...
A over confindence ..hypocrite woman ....
BTW harsha : They replied ur queston that what happened to the bullet stucked in Ammaji's hand 😆

🤣I know,but its still stuck there!Which means that the CV have acknowledged their blooper and they are proud of it🤣
PemaKarpo thumbnail
BTW,when did Ammaji's maayka shift from revathipur to shivghadi😕😕
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ammaji is shifting affection towards bahu's every second

She used to misbehave with chanda like anything till sia became her target and now she calls her beti
If you assume she is good towards boys that too is wrong
because she always misbehave with poor avtaar because he is soft and will not revolt
and she started targetting raghav as soon as he decided to side with sia and the other women in the house. She does not like him even now just acting as if he is her pet because she knows her other three boys and not brave enough to take on enemy.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

🤣I know,but its still stuck there!Which means that the CV have acknowledged their blooper and they are proud of it🤣

One cannot count the bloopers that the CV's have made but to be fair Ammaji can hardly have that bullet removed stuck where she is. So that is understandable but what is strange is that she has no pain and her hand has not started festering. Now that is detailing which is just tooooo much to expect from the CV's.😕
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

One cannot count the bloopers that the CV's have made but to be fair Ammaji can hardly have that bullet removed stuck where she is. So that is understandable but what is strange is that she has no pain and her hand has not started festering. Now that is detailing which is just tooooo much to expect from the CV's.😕

Actually,what they do is,as far as I have seen,they heat a knife and remove it.So I dont see why it wouldnt have been possible for Ammaji😉
But you are right,she doesnt even have any pain😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Actually,what they do is,as far as I have seen,they heat a knife and remove it.So I dont see why it wouldnt have been possible for Ammaji😉
But you are right,she doesnt even have any pain😆

True 👍🏼 Never thought of that way to remove the bullet😳
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago