Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Maybe someone could draw up that infinite list ... at least make a beginning. πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

Probably Rajnikanth can help us out🀣
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...πŸ‘
@ harsha : I have different view in this regard .....its true that mistress and wife are not at same level and rights ...but it doesn't mean that it gives wife right to kill whole family of mistress ...
I just want to ask what is defination of mistress : Rangeeli was also mistress as Avtar & chanda was not divorced .... and Ammaji takes meaning according to her own wish ...
It was abbaji's fault for which bajri &co got punished ...and now for Ammaji's fault whole family is punished ...wrong is wrong in any sense ...I am not saying that what BP is doing is correct, but truth is that he is repeating same thing which Ammaji has done in past ..
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what nonsense,the only thing that made sense in this mess was what gaji told these guys about adi and how he was suffering because of hunger

@bittu-terawala gaji made made an re-entry bittu🀣

bittu31 thumbnail

Now to the episode :

Ammaji is calling Chanda beti ...where was this love disappered when she was dragged by Gaji & Jogi 😑 ...Just because she has given her grand son ...she has became beti ...
If santosh wold have slept with Raghav then she would have been her ladli beti ...😑
I just want to know who is suffering most in this .... its sia ..as all r capable but she is pregnant .but she is not asking hoe she is ...
A over confindence ..hypocrite woman ....
BTW harsha : They replied ur queston that what happened to the bullet stucked in Ammaji's hand πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

what nonsense,the only thing that made sense in this mess was what gaji told these guys about adi and how he was suffering because of hunger

@bittu-terawala gaji made made an re-entry bittu🀣

I know he is back .If gunja fiasco would not happened I would have loved his current presence on screen ..πŸ˜•
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bittu-that gunja episode was not required at all.the episode seemed an aberration bent on destroying one good character of the show.even though gaji was kameena towards others ,he was a family man who really loved his wife and child.he was also the comic relief in the show and understood the workings of vkg's mind very well
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Now to the episode :

Ammaji is calling Chanda beti ...where was this love disappered when she was dragged by Gaji & Jogi 😑 ...Just because she has given her grand son ...she has became beti ...
If santosh wold have slept with Raghav then she would have been her ladli beti ...😑
I just want to know who is suffering most in this .... its sia ..as all r capable but she is pregnant .but she is not asking hoe she is ...
A over confindence ..hypocrite woman ....
BTW harsha : They replied ur queston that what happened to the bullet stucked in Ammaji's hand πŸ˜†

Actually Bittu, I am mad at the CVs for this. 😑 THey made her the protagonist but hardly gave her any peace. She kept on suffering and suffering and even now .. chain ki maut bhi nahi de paye ...
They should get rotten eggs and tomatoes and jhadus for all they did to her. And look, they talk about winning awards.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

bittu-that gunja episode was not required at all.the episode seemed an aberration bent on destroying one good character of the show.even though gaji was kameena towards others ,he was a family man who really loved his wife and child.he was also the comic relief in the show and understood the workings of vkg's mind very well

I understand he will also bite the dust.

Ironical isn't it??? Ammaji who was such a believer in boys, men and sons.......will now lose all the male characters in the show and be left with the wives (some of them) and daughters. I know that Chanda and Sunheri's son's will be there but will it make up for the lost ones????πŸ˜•
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Actually Bittu, I am mad at the CVs for this. 😑 THey made her the protagonist but hardly gave her any peace. She kept on suffering and suffering and even now .. chain ki maut bhi nahi de paye ...
They should get rotten eggs and tomatoes and jhadus for all they did to her. And look, they talk about winning awards.

Poet,

I just don't get the CV's---Ok you have made up your mind to kill off Sia but why in this manner??? What are they trying to show--"how to die as painfully as possible"

I thought being negative was bad enough but this is toh.........sadistic!!!!😑😑

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Aditi, that's the irony.
For a person who thought well for other always, they couldn't even afford to give her a peaceful death, though the word peaceful is also an aberration in this case.
Is it really necessary for her to suffer so much? To hell with the social message, they could ahve let her live the last days of happiness in her life na?
Sadistic b***ards 🀒
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago