sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
will give a short update as nothing important happened.
BP and his men reach the tau's place,take positions and then storm the house only to see the house empty with tau dead on the floor and their jewellery,money forgotten in the tau's house.BP feels that he will catch up with them wherever they go.VKG and family in the truck with raghav driving are going to a place called shivakadam.gaji tells everybody ,how in the comfort of the heilli they have forgoten what hardship is like.adi keeps asking for food, gaji tells them that earlier sunheri used to run after him to have food and now they are hungry and the food is to be seen nowhere.adi has water and some medicine.raghav who is driving comes to know that there is very less diesel in the truck and goes to the main road in search of petrol bunk.sia meanwhile feels very sick and asks for some water.the water with them is over and raghav decides to stop in some eatery for people to eat .VKG sees bajri sleeping,gets irritated and comments on how peacefully she is sleeping when there is a war going on outside.she consoles yashpal as he is upset at killing his tau.

bajri wakes up and sees the difficulties of vkg's family and gleefully tells them that they are in for worse things at her bother's hands.she curses everybody around and throw her kadas at VKG but she misses her aim and the kadas fall outside the truck.meanwhile BP's gunmen tell him that they have very less petrol on the car and BP tells them to go the nearest petrol bunk .he thinks that VKG may also require fuel and she may stop at a petrol bunk.he comes to a cross roads and ponders at the direction to take when he sees the kadas and recognises them.he takes the route where the kadas were thrown.meanwhile santosh is given food by BP' men.santosh prays for her family's safety.VKG tired of bajri's curses, ties her on the top of the truck.bajri is not able to take the speed of the truck on the top and begs VKG to leave her,promising her never to cuss or curse again.VKG and gaji enjoy her problems.meanwhile sia's pain increases in the truck and lies down on SC's lap

PRECAP-raghav is filling the fuel in the truck when he sees BP's gunmen in a Jeep coming towards them in the vehicle's side mirror
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the UD😊😊
Bajri &co seem to be a bunch of extremely greedy and extremely mad people🤢.
Frankly speaking,I dont understand what Ammaji did that has enraged them so much😲
She is under no obligation to give Bajri anything,especially when Abbaji was not even alive🤢
I dont know in which part of the world the wife and the mistress are treated equal😲
What happened to Bajri's brothers' mardangi when Abbaji was having an affair with their sister🤢
As for that BP, does he even know what happened 25yrs back?He was but a boy of 6-7yrs then.After that there was nobody to tell him what exactly happened.He just assumed something and decieded to take revenge from Ammaji&co😲
When Abbaji had such a beautiful wife at home,why did he want to have an affair with this ugly looking Bajri😲😲
Beats me!🤢
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good reasoning Harsha.
Thanks for the update SHreya.
I was also thinking likewise. The holier-than-thou attitude adopted by BP & Co is so farcical. Not only would he not have correct details about the happenings 25 years back, but also he has become a demon and trying to kill innocent people who are not related to the incident at all. His 'eye for an eye' attitude is definitely not correct. By this, I am not saying that VKG has done correctly, but yes, she was under no obligation to give Bajri's son anything.
Bajri might have been well aware that she is a mistress of that fellow, then wasn't she morally wrong?
How idiotic!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Good reasoning Harsha.

I was also thinking likewise. The holier-than-thou attitude adopted by BP & Co is so farcical. Not only would he not have correct details about the happenings 25 years back, but also he has become a demon and trying to kill innocent people who are not related to the incident at all. His 'eye for an eye' attitude is definitely not correct. By this, I am not saying that VKG has done correctly, but yes, she was under no obligation to give Bajri's son anything.
Bajri might have been well aware that she is a mistress of that fellow, then wasn't she morally wrong?
How idiotic!

Poet,

I think this entire track was conceived and introduced just when our talented CV's decided on the leap.😡 How else do you kill off some of the cast and not the others???

I have grave doubts as to whether this entire plot was a part of the original script. Therefore logic expected is like visiting Shangri-la 😆😆whereas bloopers and illogical story lines are 'business as usual'😕
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good reasoning Harsha.

How idiotic!

Maybe we should add this too to the infinite list of bloopers🤢😆
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Maybe we should add this too to the infinite list of bloopers🤢😆

Maybe someone could draw up that infinite list ... at least make a beginning. 😆😭
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Poet,

I think this entire track was conceived and introduced just when our talented CV's decided on the leap.😡 How else do you kill off some of the cast and not the others???

I have grave doubts as to whether this entire plot was a part of the original script. Therefore logic expected is like visiting Shangri-la 😆😆whereas bloopers and illogical story lines are 'business as usual'😕

@bold - How envy those CVs?
Of course Aditi, nothing makes sense at all.
One fine day, some SO* had a bright idea for a leap and everything started going downhill.
groucho thumbnail

@bold - How envy those CVs?
Of course Aditi, nothing makes sense at all.
One fine day, some SO* had a bright idea for a leap and everything started going downhill.

You know I watched 2 minutes yesterday more because I was just killing time. Sia is already looking like she is fading away but Raghav is looking so healthy and happy. I just want to strangle someone. Thank God my husband was not in the room.😉😉
poetic thumbnail
Thank God Aditi, your poor hubby was not in the room. 😉😆 He runs a risk on account of these stupid CVs.
But you are right - Sia seems to be in the last leg already, but what have they done to Raghav? I guess the impending terror is helping him relax. 🤣
groucho thumbnail

Thank God Aditi, your poor hubby was not in the room. 😉😆 He runs a risk on account of these stupid CVs.

But you are right - Sia seems to be in the last leg already, but what have they done to Raghav? I guess the impending terror is helping him relax. 🤣

Ha ha Poet, I am sure my husband would agree with you😊. I think Raghav has made his peace with what is to come and we are now being tortured seeing him look like such a hunk before he disappears.😳😳
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago