bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I really wish that till Adi comes in new serial he remains connected to us like this only ...😳..very nice pic ...⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome photography πŸ‘
He deserves ⭐️⭐️⭐️ for it.
And yes, good thoughts Bittu. I also wish that he stays connected with us like this 😊, and also keeps Natasha connected with us, in this fashion.
Adi is really very good in this.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Awesome photography πŸ‘

He deserves ⭐️⭐️⭐️ for it.
And yes, good thoughts Bittu. I also wish that he stays connected with us like this 😊, and also keeps Natasha connected with us, in this fashion.
Adi is really very good in this.

What to say poet ...till now I was having a ray of hope that they will not take leap after our reaction ..but looks they are adamant to broke our heart😭😭

After reading news that CID's tasha will start shooting next week ...this is last week of Rasia ...😭
poetic thumbnail
Yes Bittu,
But please don't be heartbroken for a couple of reasons
1) I am sure Adi and Natasha will be back together in some other serial soon. And we will all be there in that Forum, from day one. Promise.
2) We will be able to see them in another show, different storyline, concept, getup and hopefully, more romance
3) As for NAIDL, I hope it only goes where it should go in all probability.
πŸ’” myself
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Bittu,

But please don't be heartbroken for a couple of reasons
1) I am sure Adi and Natasha will be back together in some other serial soon. And we will all be there in that Forum, from day one. Promise.
2) We will be able to see them in another show, different storyline, concept, getup and hopefully, more romance
3) As for NAIDL, I hope it only goes where it should go in all probability.
πŸ’” myself

That's sure poet...πŸ‘πŸΌ......Both Adi n Nats will definately come....πŸ˜›....they have to come for the sake of ours the famous rasia bawlis......πŸ˜†...............Hamare Rasia ayenge......in COLORS walon ki TRP dubo ke ayenge......🀣
poetic thumbnail
LOL Sheetal. Good thought.
The wicked me 😈 wants them to come in some intense love story in the same slot and dubofy the TRPs.
He he!
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL Sheetal. Good thought.

The wicked me 😈 wants them to come in some intense love story in the same slot and dubofy the TRPs.
He he!

Amen to that.. i mean thathatshu :😊
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

Amen to that.. i mean thathatshu :😊

I hope and pray that the Almighty also grants us the same wish. πŸ˜ƒ