Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thankyou for a excellent VM the background was amazing you made my day loved it you are too good. πŸ‘ The scening was blended so well,Sia, Raghav looked so beautiful together. if you even send the VM poet to CV's thay would never learn no matter what we do or say to themπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Sanaa
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Bittu - I wish! I wish! 😳 I so wish I could have gotten some more shots. Also the videos available are crappy, especially the initial ones and I can;t do anything about the tags. Good videos are not available for that period.
Thanks a lot for enjoying the VM. Believe me, it did take my entire yesterday to figure out things and learn, though I managed to learn only a bit.
I personally don't think that the CVs will learn anything, so no use trying at all ... especially after what we have all done for the last 3 months. They deserve a big πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for this.
poetic thumbnail
@ Elle - Yes, it's a whole lot of hard work for everybody for even a 4-5 minute VM. I created this VM over 3 days in bits and pieces, and the final styling yesterday nearly drove me mad. 🀒 And I don't like WMM at all, though have to use it. That's why thanks a lot for appreciating.
@ Bittu - The zshare link is for the VM 'Tumhi dekho na'. I guess you have already seen this SR special. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RASIA2

Thankyou for a excellent VM the background was amazing you made my day loved it you are too good. πŸ‘ The scening was blended so well,Sia, Raghav looked so beautiful together. if you even send the VM poet to CV's thay would never learn no matter what we do or say to themπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sanaa

πŸ˜› Thanks a lot Sanaa for your appreciation and encouragement.
The background and the frames give it all a Harry Potter-ish influence na? πŸ˜† The newspapers with the moving pics and photos that the wizard community used to read. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
As for the CVs, I think I agree with you. There's a saying - A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
Aur kya? πŸ˜•
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@poet ..I was wondering that I missed something....and that too related to Rasia ...πŸ˜†..

ur efforts are visible ..⭐️⭐️ such a beautiful VM by u ...πŸ‘

I know it takes lots of time to do such thing ...& because of little busy schedule I am not able to post ..all roops of Raghav ...

Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think you should send all the VM's to Aditiya, Natasha thay would really love them a lot.
πŸ˜›
Sanaa
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

@poet ..I was wondering that I missed something....and that too related to Rasia ...πŸ˜†..

ur efforts are visible ..⭐️⭐️ such a beautiful VM by u ...πŸ‘

I know it takes lots of time to do such thing ...& because of little busy schedule I am not able to post ..all roops of Raghav ...

LOL BIttu, tu bhi na πŸ˜†
BTW, am waiting for all roops of Raghav and that special icon I requested for N πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RASIA2

I think you should send all the VM's to Aditiya, Natasha thay would really love them a lot.

πŸ˜›
Sanaa

Sanaa,
Do you think they will appreciate? 😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL BIttu, tu bhi na πŸ˜†
BTW, am waiting for all roops of Raghav and that special icon I requested for N πŸ˜›

May be today in the evening I will post it ... πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
Friends,
I have been saving a lot of RaSia scenes for 2-3 more VMs, but I am fed up of the serial right now.
So, probably I will take time before making another VM.
THank you all for your kind appreciation and encouraging words.