RaSia VM - Dil Ibadaat ...

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet, I'm a true fan of yours 👏 That was so beautiful, and made on such a lovely song 😃 You blend all the scenes so well together, it seems as if they're made for the VM only, not for the serial 😆... Loved RaSia, and Sia was looking beautiful.
I wonder how long I'll keep humming this song now? You other VM, Halchul hui... Ishq hua song has been stuck in my head since the day I saw your VM.... and that was the first time I'd ever heard that song! 😆
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent VM, great background and it looks like a dream watching this video
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Poet, I'm a true fan of yours 👏 That was so beautiful, and made on such a lovely song 😃 You blend all the scenes so well together, it seems as if they're made for the VM only, not for the serial 😆... Loved RaSia, and Sia was looking beautiful.

I wonder how long I'll keep humming this song now? You other VM, Halchul hui... Ishq hua song has been stuck in my head since the day I saw your VM.... and that was the first time I'd ever heard that song! 😆

😛 What a Good Morning gift I got, see. I am happy 😃 - made all the pain I went through the whole day yesterday worthwhile. At one time, I wanted to throw my PC, kill the software, cursed the ISP wala cos the internet connection was getting disconnected every now and then ... and finally, the uploading process itself. Phew!
I like this song as well and have been thinking about this VM for quite some time. Amd if only I could have gotten them to shoot for my VMs, rather than the serial ... 😆😉😳 ... yaar, what a thought!
Am glad you liked the 'Ishq Hua' VM as well ... I am uploading the other VM on zshare as well so that one can watch where there are copyright issues as well. I will mark a PM to you.
The whole day yesterday went in learning. I am so restless that cant sit for long at one place. It was like an ordeal for me.
Thanks a lot for your sweet comment.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Excellent VM, great background and it looks like a dream watching this video

Thanks a lot Prem.😛
Now it looks like a dream, but I had a nightmare making it.
😆
Today, I will be watching your VMs too - the last 2 ones which I couldn't from my office.
Enjoy!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God!This is just like a dream come true and on the canvas.very good u have outdone u'reself
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

God!This is just like a dream come true and on the canvas.very good u have outdone u'reself

Thanks a lot Shreya. 😛
This was why I was breaking my head yesterday. 😆
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for ur innovation

This is for u from us ....

Nice background .... I was completely lost while watching ur VM ...pls send c.v's some of them so that they can learn something from u and realise that what they are going to loose ...😕

Poet

And I agree with Elle that it looks like they have shoot it for ur VM only ...wish u could have been able to make them shoot few more ..
.😆😆
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

😛 What a Good Morning gift I got, see. I am happy 😃 - made all the pain I went through the whole day yesterday worthwhile. At one time, I wanted to throw my PC, kill the software, cursed the ISP wala cos the internet connection was getting disconnected every now and then ... and finally, the uploading process itself. Phew!
I like this song as well and have been thinking about this VM for quite some time. Amd if only I could have gotten them to shoot for my VMs, rather than the serial ... 😆😉😳 ... yaar, what a thought!
Am glad you liked the 'Ishq Hua' VM as well ... I am uploading the other VM on zshare as well so that one can watch where there are copyright issues as well. I will mark a PM to you.
The whole day yesterday went in learning. I am so restless that cant sit for long at one place. It was like an ordeal for me.
Thanks a lot for your sweet comment.

You're welcome 😊 The audience/viewers never realise just how much hard work goes into making even a small 4-5 minute video..... and the result has turned out great Clap
Thanks for the link, I'm going to watch that now 😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet ...Pm me also ...😳