Aditya wants some romance

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aditya wants some romance

December 4th, 2010

Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Naa Aana Iss Des Laado is all set to bid adieu to the show as it is taking a 20-year leap. The actor asserts: "After the time leap, viewers will see our children. For a 26-year-old guy like me to portray a 50-year-old man did not fit the bill.

He adds with a wicked smile: "I would have loved to stay on but the creative team does not listen to an actor's suggestion." So he is looking forward to new offers. Aditya says, "Raghav's romance with Sia was appreciated by fans even though the creative team utilised only 10 per cent of my romantic side. There is much more to be explored and I am looking out for offers which are bigger than Laado."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Amru for the article ...👏
Adi they are not bothering suggestions of the viewers and adamant to commit suicide what else we can say that ...😕 and a normal man will want little romance not like c.v's 😆
Looking forward for ur future project ..and if it is with natts then it will be cherry on the cake ...😳
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup,Bittu........😳.........CV's has decided for committing the suicide...😡....Bhansali ki movie toh baad mein aayi hai "Mercy Killing" pe,CV's ne toh pehle hi plot chura liya - 20 year leap....................& now they will ask,pls.give us the authority for packup as nobody is watching our show......😔.....Booohhhoooooo......😭.....
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Yup,Bittu........😳.........CV's has decided for committing the suicide...😡....Bhansali ki movie toh baad mein aayi hai "Mercy Killing" pe,CV's ne toh pehle hi plot chura liya - 20 year leap....................& now they will ask,pls.give us the authority for packup as nobody is watching our show......😔.....Booohhhoooooo......😭.....

Hiiiiii sheetal .such a long time kaha ho yaar ...serial chod do but hame nahi ..😳😆
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaa.......... i also not want .. to see ADI..as 50yr dad play...
Adi ... has a good look,good body.good body L.... so adi..plz come an other show...........
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor guy is even more fed up with the CVs than we are. 😔 It's so obvious that he didn't want to leave the show. Thank you CVs for breaking everyone's hearts. 🥺
This is really the worst decision I've ever seen taken for a serial. What has possessed these CVs? In all other shows, a leap is taken only and only when the show is plummeting in TRPs and no further storyline seems possible. NAIDL was a relatively young show, with lots of offer.
I just hope that when the serial shuts shop in a few months, the CVs don't say "We don't understand what went wrong" 😡
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Adi is emotionally attached to his work and Ladoo team hence he feels bad that without taking into suggestions of the Ladoo actors and viewers they are going for a leap.
Wishing Aditya all the best on his future endevors and a great future ahead
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well it's au naturel that he would want some more romance in the role he did - but with so much violence shown, it really is difficult not to stay unaffected. I usually grate my teeth and hang on to epis just because I want to catch up with the last few epis.
@ Sheetal -You are right. But see from the CVs angle, they didin't even make a request. They just went ahead and took the decision to jump from a cliff. How original!
@ Bittu - I think thye are all fed up and have just decided to bare their teeth fot time being and bear it and end it. NO need getting tortured on a daily basis.
The show is already at No. 20 on the chart. Wonder what TRPs the CVs are thinking about? Utopia!
bittu31 thumbnail
@poet .....I think this is first time they are at no 20 ....uptill now they were always under 15 ...but still not getting what viewers want ..

They thought Aman verma is there to increase TRP but look kya ho raha hai 😕..essence is must ...they are killing leads and want their serial in top 10😲

Now they will blame Aman for blunder ...😡.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know Bittu. It's so not done.
If you watch CID once in a while you willr ealise, that girl Tasha is one of the leads after the Leap. Yaar, I still can't understand from which angle she looks 20? In fact, in CID she looks pretty mature.
And Aman, though good, is not a magnet for viewers, i feel personally. He was the lead in that show na 'Betaab Hai ...' , some show loosely based on Kekta's Kasamh Se. See it was pulled off so early.
Well now it's Que Sera Sera, the Cvs have to go and visit a shrink soon. 😔