sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

will give u a five liner as there is nothing much to write

1.chanda feels bad about her child growing up in this atmosphere.Sc pacifies her saying their chidren will be alright and as a family should face difficulties and sorrow with same verve.
raghav and sia also have the same kind of conversation which ends up again with raghav hoping sia will live to guide him and his children.he puts this across as a fact saying his god and his love is his strength,.
2.VKG starts suspecting yashpal's uncle after she sees him peeping out of the window often and that uncle mixes opium in the parathas so that the entire family is caught by BP .none eat the breakfast except chanda and sia.but chanda vomits out owing to the opium and VKG stops all of them eating it as she feels there is something wrong with them.VKG looks at yashpal's uncle with disgust and anger and he i scowering with fright about his secret being out in front of VKG.
3.yashpal's uncle keeps eyeing the family's money and jewellery and yashpal tells VKG that their tyre has been punctured.VKG tells him to repair it.she also tells everybody to get ready as they will leave as soon as gaji is back.
4.gaj and adi come out of the dotor's dispensary to go home but gaji sees BP's men asking for directions to yashpal's uncle 's house.he uses all the shortcuts first escaping the attention of BP's men to reach home and warn VKG about Gunmen's enquiry in the village.sunehri is glad that gaji and adi are back
5.by the time all of them plan to get out they hear the sound of a vehicle outside the uncle's house.
PRECAP-Bp threatening santosh to give info about VKG's hideouts otherwise die .he uses emotional blackmail about her child's survival and threatens her for info on VKG.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Again bloopers
Sia had her food before chanda but did not feel any effect of eating the partahas laden with opium
And what effect it will have on her new borns.
myviewprem thumbnail
And Raghav's confidence in GOD and himself reminded me of kids- they way they assume all their problems will be solve by GOD and their parents.
Again i forget this is not a logical serial otherwise by now Raghav would have admitted sia to a good hospital in delhi so that her delivery is smooth. But CVs cannot think anything logically only dramatize every situation. Hope they escape Bhaiji's men on Monday somehow. Let it not be the last that we see of Raghav, Gaji, Chanda, Sunheri, Sia.
myviewprem thumbnail
And of course Santosh and Avtaar.
I have never like avtaar before for being so spineless. But ever since he helped Raghav and sia escape bhaiji's and ammaji's men i like him. Like they say true character of a person is revealed when his close family is in trouble. Avtaar has truly been a great elder brother to Raghav recently filing in a void when all others in his family either abuse him(Jogi, Gaji, Sunheri) or are spineless and incapable of helping him in trouble(Sheela, santosh, chanda). Jhumar and Avtaar have been great family and siblings to him although they are cousins and not his own brother and sister.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sherya ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nothing to say ..but yesterday also there were too many bloopers :

1 .Gaji was new to place ..how come he know the short cut ..
2 .what about bullet stuck to ammaji ..
3. Ammaji is suspicious about tau but why she never sensed intentions of Rangeeli ...

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks sherya ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nothing to say ..but yesterday also there were too many bloopers :

1 .Gaji was new to place ..how come he know the short cut ..
2 .what about bullet stuck to ammaji ..
3. Ammaji is suspicious about tau but why she never sensed intentions of Rangeeli ...

The story line is going so stupid now, that even an uneducated viewer can find lot of bloopers .

They showed Raghav had the personal mobile number of the Police Commissioner and he called him for help during election time. But now, when they are in desperate situation, neither raghav , nor sia thought of calling him and ask for police help. Biggest of all bloopers, isn't it?πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail

@ sumali ....Earlier at pin drop sia used to run to police but look now even after blast also she is not even thinking of going to police ...😲

RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

I do hope thay escape from BP's men and that gready tau's house.I do wish monday is not the last day of Sia,Raghav and others to be killed by BP's men 😭 I am so upset and sad with what CV's are doing.This show would go down very soon without Raghav,Sia, then those silly CV's would understand how impotent Raghav, Sia where to the show and how much viwers loved them.
sanaa
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now toh it is like -golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai
Nothing makes snese.
Though I feel Sia has not eaten as yet. Kya pata?
Nowadays, the entire episode is like a big blooper.
Just read, that the character Tasha from CID will be joining in Laado as one of the daughters of RaSia. THough I do like her, I don't find her looking like a 20-year old from any angle. Thank God that N is not sticking back to the hopeless serial- warna she would have looked younger.
W*H!
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Even I read that ...and I don't find it appealing ...πŸ˜•and true Tasha looks very matured ..If Natasha
would have there post leap ...then Bahen lagti dono ..maa-beti nahi ..πŸ˜†