Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Bittu - It's like all those Govinda movies - we used to watch while keeping our brains aside.
Only this is much more gory and violent.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu - It's like all those Govinda movies - we used to watch while keeping our brains aside.

Only this is much more gory and violent.

Nice comparison ........πŸ˜† its a tight slap on c.v's face ..woh toh social issue based serial bana rahe the ...dekho kya ban gaya ......πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In a way,the leap is good!All along they fooled us into thinking that it is a social issue based soap,atleast after the leap,they wont kill us by calling it oneπŸ˜•
Or are they going to continue with their disclaimer post leap tooπŸ˜•
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

In a way,the leap is good!All along they fooled us into thinking that it is a social issue based soap,atleast after the leap,they wont kill us by calling it oneπŸ˜•

Or are they going to continue with their disclaimer post leap tooπŸ˜•

I think that they may continue with the disclaimer after the leap as well. It will be like a crutch for them to rely on.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Nice comparison ........πŸ˜† its a tight slap on c.v's face ..woh toh social issue based serial bana rahe the ...dekho kya ban gaya ......πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aur kya bolu? This is just mindless nonsense now, heading for a septic pit. πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
You are right Poet,the disclaimer is just a crutch which they have used all along.
Infact that's how most of these social issue based soaps are.Initially they will make a social soap just to gain the attention of the viewers,once they have it, they'll make a tammasha of all the beleives of the society and the worst part is that we,the viewers will tolerate all the crap that is being dished out at us with the hope that some day they'll show sense
Now Laado is gone beyond redemption.I'm going to watch post leap only for Amba.If she doesnt make a come back,I think I'll bid adieu to the soap.
Infact that's why I started watching it in the first place and continued watching it with a hope that someday they ll bring her backπŸ€”
Wonder what her role will be post leapπŸ˜•
BP's wife πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
But frankly speaking,eversince the news of the leap came out,I have had mixed feelings about itπŸ˜†A part of me wants the leap for the already stated reasons and the other part of me does not want itπŸ˜†
I'm happy that Amba is making a come back post leap but I'm not sure if I want to see a 50yr old AmbaπŸ˜†
As I said,I started watching the soap for Amba and somewhere down the line I fell in love with AmmajiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know she'll be a part of it post leap but I dont want to see "Ammaji" outside Veerpur and in any other costume other than her haryanvi clothes.
So I'm not even sure if I'll like Ammaji post leapπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Now there is news that most of the characters arnt going to comtinue.
Now that's definately not good news🀒
So as of now its confusion galoreπŸ˜†
I think I'll just wait for the leap to happen and then deciede if its good or badπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
See Harsha, I think we have all got it straight this time - that the CVs are just adept at playing fools with us. You are right to say that the CH & PH combine generally grabs an important, pertinent social issue for the basic storyline and then after some time, its confusion galore. They move away from the main story and start showing all rubbish. It's not that they have to make a documentary, but at least they should remember what the serial is/ was all about.
Amba has been a great charater cum came, but again, after 20 years, are we going to see her? Or is it just for a few days? It's not that I worry much but since she has been liked, it's a thought. But truly, I wouldn't also want to watch a 45-50 yrs old Amba.
It's not only about the characters - I personally feel the 20-yr leap is oh-so-wrong.
We all watch for different reasons and for these reasons, we hang on, hoping that there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
I watch for RaSia, and now that I know that they won't be there after a few days, the leap/ no leap doesn't excite me at all. I am proudly indifferent to the fact.
THis is just my personal opinion, and I don't intend to hurt anyone. I am just fed up of the archaic thought processes of the CVs.
I have had enough.