sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Avater thinks and feels sad about killing his father when raghav sees him standing near the window.raghav tells avater that he didnt do anything wrong. all of them are awake at night thinking of the fond memories in the heilli.
VKG thinking about her fame ,the public accolades and her heilli,
sia thinks about how she came in the heilli as a DIL and her happy times with raghav and santosh,
raghav thinks about the time with his bhabhis,sia
SC thinks about jhoomer
jogi thinks about VKG and her affection.
all this happen with Kal ho na ho BG playing.
the sun rises with VKG thinking of a strategy that they should follow to escape BP and then retaliate.VKG sits along with her sons and plans to go to a place called shivakadam where they have house which will keep them safe, also provide them place from where they can fight BP.raghav tells his mother that he will not go with them as he has to take sia to delhi for her treatment.he tells his mom not to mistake him as he says that sia's days are numbered without the treatment and that he has responsibilities towards his wife and daughters.gaji also tells VKG that he will not be able to come as adi is sick.DS gets very angry at his brother's words and tells them that they are running away now when they are needed the most.raghav tells VKG that he is not running away but has to look after sia when it is critical.VKG tells him that she understands but overrules him saying BP and his men are stationed all around searching for them.she warns him that it is not safe to go to Delhi as he may be get caught and killed by BP's men.She tells gaji that a Vaid would come and treat Adi.sunehri comes in and tells all of them that Adi's fever is not coming down.
In veerpur dalveer body is hung from a tree.BP and his men warn that anybody helping VKG and her family would also meet the same fate and anybody giving him their whereabouts would be rewarded 5lakhs.he tells the villagers to choose and tells them that VKG who could not save her own DIL would not be able save them in trouble if anybody helped her.he taunts them that VKG has got frightened and has fled the place because of him.he leaves.
yashpal's uncle goes to the market place where he gets suspicious of VKG's arrival at his home.he rings up to veerpur and finds out the truth about VKG and her family fleeing the place.he also finds out that BP has kept a cash reward of 5 lakhs for any info on VKG and her family.he hads this greedy expression on his face.yashpal gets bitten by bajri when he tries to feed her tea but gags her mouth when he sees his uncle coming his way.his uncle tells him that he has gone out to get some breakfast for them and also some things to eat on their way home. the uncle repeats the same things to VKG inside the house.gaji asks him about the doc,he replies that the village vaid has gone out but gives an address of another vaid 12kms away.gaji is ina fix as to how he would reach there.uncle tells him that he has a cycle which gaji takes .placing adi at the back gaji rides the cycle fast so as to reach the vaid's place with him asking two to three people for directions.santosh is woken up by BP with water.frightened santosh screams for sia,raghav and VKG.BUT BP tells her that they have fled leaving her to die.BP asks his men to take care of santosh as he says that he wants her alive
PRECAP-adi is better after treatment then gaji places him on the cycle to go back to yashpal's uncle's home.then he sees BP's men searching for them.he hides behind a wall along with adi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘

How silly one second ago Ammaji stopped Raghav when he was going to Delhi ..saying that BP's danger is there and another second she send Gaji alone to vaid ...πŸ€ͺ

Gaji's scene was really touching ...

and nothing to say about Jogi ...useless fellow ...not even once remembered santosh 😑
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update Shreya.
Those men in black are looking for them i do hope Sia's dream dose not come true of Raghav been killed by BP and his men, god plz help them. if it is up to cv's thay always let us down i do hope thay dont kill
Raghav yet.πŸ˜”
sanaa
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for such a precise update 😊
Who is Dalvir? Was he Ammaji's right hand man, the older man who always used to be with Yashpal?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
Kya se kya ho gaya ...?
When will VKG start thinking for others, for once?
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am just so sad
i really dunno wat im gonna do wen they kill raghav
n maybe gaji sunehri too😭
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One more MAHA blooper in laado
Ammaji was shot in the arm and its already a day and the bullet is still in her armπŸ˜•
According to medicine,if the bullet is there in the body for than 18hrs,it becomes poisonous and can even kill the personπŸ˜•
And the silk cloth tied around the wound would have led to a massive infectionπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
But I think I'm forgetting that Ammaji is a superwomanπŸ€ͺ
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ladoo there are so many such bloopers before
One eyed Yashpal becoming fine and seeing with both eyes
One legged Yashpal walking on both legs
And Raghav when he was hit by Ammaji's men for helping sia in election became alright in 2-3 days although his leg and hand had broken. I remember last year in Nov when a bullet had graed his hand he had that hand in sledge for 1 month and sia was taking care of him. But in June-July when he was hit by ammaji's men he did not require any care and became fine in 2 days and started campaigning for sia. Similarly he was hit by bhaiji's men in mandir very badly in oct but became so fine without any injuries in 2-3 days. I guess he has some magic portion after he married sia that he becomes well so fast after every injury
Yashpal and Raghav must get award for fastest recovery after maximum injuries
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Ladoo there are so many such bloopers before

One eyed Yashpal becoming fine and seeing with both eyes
One legged Yashpal walking on both legs
And Raghav when he was hit by Ammaji's men for helping sia in election became alright in 2-3 days although his leg and hand had broken. I remember last year in Nov when a bullet had graed his hand he had that hand in sledge for 1 month and sia was taking care of him. But in June-July when he was hit by ammaji's men he did not require any care and became fine in 2 days and started campaigning for sia. Similarly he was hit by bhaiji's men in mandir very badly in oct but became so fine without any injuries in 2-3 days. I guess he has some magic portion after he married sia that he becomes well so fast after every injury
Yashpal and Raghav must get award for fastest recovery after maximum injuries

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ And that magic potion is probably called Love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - at least in Raghav's case.
Dunno about Yashpal though. πŸ˜•
But why did you leave Dhongi Baba? He had nearly 30 % burns after the car bomb exploded, and yet he recovered so fast that he puts Raghav and Yashpal to shame. πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know its late realization but its atlast I realized that

we should keep our brain in a locker while watching Soaps on television because we don't need it to watch these things
.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so why to spend it πŸ˜ƒ