Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I cannot believe Ladoo is going to change like this. I started watching Ladoo only because of Raghav's character. I can still remember the first scene of Raghav he was lifting weights when Sia's father comes and starts hitting him for cheating his daughter. I really liked his expression when he pulled sia and locked her in the room and sia cursed him. His expression and guilt on his face was conveyed really well.

And such a gory end to Rasia- i just cannot imagine. They could have instead ended the show with much less voilence. Why should everyone(especially Rasia, avtaar-chanda, santosh and sheela chachi) suffer for ammajis bad actions.
Actually previous many times i had said raghav had been involved in some of his mothers crimes like getting sia's friend killed to save ammaji, jogi and gaji from jail etc and hence must be punished in the serial. But i never though CVs will think of such cruel punishments after all he is reformed and he has saved so many peoples life risking his life like santosh, jhumar-dheeraj, sia etc. But i guess they forgot all his good works and remembered that one bad thing he did.
And all those social messages like widow remarriage, same gotra wedding, girls education, women rights, veerpurs enlightenment all are gone for a toss. No action was shown for any of these. The serial has lost all purpose and meaning. Its become a personal revenge drama not social message serial.

Firstly let me say I like your name. It is such a pertinent pseudonym for this Forum👍🏼

Raghav's acting has been very good whether he has shown positive or negative attributes.

@BOLD - That is the beauty of NAIDL - none of the messages have come close to any results. All good intentions have been swept under the carpet.!!! Whereas one-eyed, limping jailbirds have suddenly become normal sighted, happily walking free men and many other such bloopers.

Now we have this massacre waiting to happen and then the leap. What can one say???? TRP's........TRP's and a lack of good script writers maybe???

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly let me say I like your name. It is such a pertinent pseudonym for this Forum👍🏼

Raghav's acting has been very good whether he has shown positive or negative attributes.

@BOLD - That is the beauty of NAIDL - none of the messages have come close to any results. All good intentions have been swept under the carpet.!!! Whereas one-eyed, limping jailbirds have suddenly become normal sighted, happily walking free men and many other such bloopers.

Now we have this massacre waiting to happen and then the leap. What can one say???? TRP's........TRP's and a lack of good script writers maybe???

Thanks a lot Groucho.
Best part is if Sia was to die in Dec why make her sarpanch in Aug
that too after getting Raghav beaten black and blue by his own family for supporting her, trying to kill her babies etc
What was the use of making her sarpanch by risking so much when they would kill her after 3 months that too without her once using her powers as sarpanch for betterment of village.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Thanks a lot Groucho.
Best part is if Sia was to die in Dec why make her sarpanch in Aug
that too after getting Raghav beaten black and blue by his own family for supporting her, trying to kill her babies etc
What was the use of making her sarpanch by risking so much when they would kill her after 3 months that too without her once using her powers as sarpanch for betterment of village.

Who knows????? I am now convinced that whatever may have been the motive behind or the message in the original idea of NAIDL, it is changed by some person or persons who decide to dish out this rubbish on a weekly basis.

Maybe in Aug they were not sure of the leap and then they suddenly decided about it. Madness!!! Without most of the main characters this serial is going to crash and burn. Unless I have completely misunderstood the human psyche of the viewers and they continue to watch it because it is their 1030 pm habit.

I for one, have stopped and only read the updates which is off putting to say the least so I can imagine how bad the serial must be.

Sia and Raghav's characters never had a chance!!! I feel for all the actors that will be leaving after the leap because this was one good ensemble. Well my best wishes to them --they are well out of this whole mess.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago