Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumali

Hey! What happened to santosh? Did they show her yesterday? In promos, BP was asking her abt the whereabouts of ammaji. Didn't they show that yesterday?

No they are still showing the same promo. I think she will appear today or tomorrow. Will read about that in the update.πŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

No they are still showing the same promo. I think she will appear today or tomorrow. Will read about that in the update.πŸ˜•

If she is not part of the leap, then she will be killed by bhanu. End of the story.πŸ˜†

groucho thumbnail

If she is not part of the leap, then she will be killed by bhanu. End of the story.πŸ˜†

Does anyone know who is going to survive the leap. First it was Raghav and Sia, then I heard Gajendar and Joginder would also die. Dalbir and some of the baddies are gone. So I am totally confused.πŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aditi! I heard that all of ammaji's sons will die and she will be left with only her grandchildren.

Shreya will know more as she has a friend who is connected with laado team.
groucho thumbnail

Aditi! I heard that all of ammaji's sons will die and she will be left with only her grandchildren.

Shreya will know more as she has a friend who is connected with laado team.

Oh no!!!!!!!!! even Avtaar. That is simply awful. All new facesπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I have nothing to say.😲
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Aditi ...I read some where that ...In an interveiw Shubhangi (sunheri) tells that she will leave the show if leap happens ...

Ammaji's all son , sia , sunheri, dalbir .. dies
Now only ...sheela, chanda , and santosh left ...lets see who survives ...
BTW ... I really want santy to survive if jogi dies ...she will actually live a life ...otherwise if jogi survives its better she dies ...
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

@Aditi ...I read some where that ...In an interveiw Shubhangi (sunheri) tells that she will leave the show if leap happens ...

Ammaji's all son , sia , sunheri, dalbir .. dies
Now only ...sheela, chanda , and santosh left ...lets see who survives ...
BTW ... I really want santy to survive if jogi dies ...she will actually live a life ...otherwise if jogi survives its better she dies ...

😲😭😑
😲

Word Count: 0

RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
god yesterdays epicode was veryπŸ’”, my heart was in my mouth just seen BP stabing the knife in Raghav,i thought this is it but when Sia screamed it was a relief that it was only a dream i do hope it stay's as a dream. nothing happenss to Raghav until there babies have been born if anthing happenss before that Sia would die a very painful death.cv's shoudn't do this to rasia fan's we dont want Rasia to die a very painful death🀒 the cv's are so evil😑
sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot believe Ladoo is going to change like this. I started watching Ladoo only because of Raghav's character. I can still remember the first scene of Raghav he was lifting weights when Sia's father comes and starts hitting him for cheating his daughter. I really liked his expression when he pulled sia and locked her in the room and sia cursed him. His expression and guilt on his face was conveyed really well.
And such a gory end to Rasia- i just cannot imagine. They could have instead ended the show with much less voilence. Why should everyone(especially Rasia, avtaar-chanda, santosh and sheela chachi) suffer for ammajis bad actions.
Actually previous many times i had said raghav had been involved in some of his mothers crimes like getting sia's friend killed to save ammaji, jogi and gaji from jail etc and hence must be punished in the serial. But i never though CVs will think of such cruel punishments after all he is reformed and he has saved so many peoples life risking his life like santosh, jhumar-dheeraj, sia etc. But i guess they forgot all his good works and remembered that one bad thing he did.
And all those social messages like widow remarriage, same gotra wedding, girls education, women rights, veerpurs enlightenment all are gone for a toss. No action was shown for any of these. The serial has lost all purpose and meaning. Its become a personal revenge drama not social message serial.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely Prem.
It doesn't make any difference anymore. The SHow has really lost its essence.