Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dignified death here meant that they will die without each other knowing the other has perished. raghav going ouside the hospital for medicines during sia's labour,seeing BP there and following him there.BP looking to harm the babies and raghav looking at the babies for the first time and dying to defend them would be what i call a diginfied death in these circumstances though i would have preferred sumali's version of them dying when the haveli burns down after the twin's birth.

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Aditi!

I have stopped watching Laado and don't even feel the urge to, after following your suggestion. ie) by watching interesting movies instead.

In my mind, Laado ended on oct 25th , when raghav and sia happily shared a light, breakfast moment without knowing abt her complications.

I am happy that I could get over the addiction, because even the updates wrench my heart, so can't imagine what would have happened if i had continued watching it.

Now, spending my evenings, by reading a good novel, or watching good movies, so am able to get good night's sleep without nightmares. 😃

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Dignified death here meant that they will die without each other knowing the other has perished. raghav going ouside the hospital for medicines during sia's labour,seeing BP there and following him there.BP looking to harm the babies and raghav looking at the babies for the first time and dying to defend them would be what i call a diginfied death in these circumstances though i would have preferred sumali's version of them dying when the haveli burns down after the twin's birth.

Oh!😭😭 dying to protect his daughters. Brave and honorable, saving Sia the pain of knowing about him. I guess you are right still it is just too sad😔😔
I, too prefer Sumali's version because then they will be together in life and death. Small comfort to us.

The cv's scripts deserve a sudden🤢🤢🤢
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

What dignity Poet,???? Raghav, I understand will get killed. How is that for dignity?? He will certainly die with honour----which is of no comfort and although women have died in childbirth, I think Sia will die of heartbreak coupled with her pregnancy problems. No dignity in that either😡😡

As for the CV's owing us------that is a laugh!!!!!!!!!! They are only beholden to TRP's and their own strange concoction of a storyline.

I agree with you Aditi. Foolish of me to use the 'dignity' word.
I give up.
poetic thumbnail
I think I meant peace, which is no where nearby.
Actually, I would have also preferred them both dying together when BP burns the haveli down, after the twins' birth. Those two would have been together.
Now, both of them are dying, slowly but steadily. And its so heart-breaking to watch it.

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
and things are not what they seem.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art; to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul.

groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I think I meant peace, which is no where nearby.

Actually, I would have also preferred them both dying together when BP burns the haveli down, after the twins' birth. Those two would have been together.
Now, both of them are dying, slowly but steadily. And its so heart-breaking to watch it.

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
and things are not what they seem.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art; to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul.

This could easily be for Raghav and Sia and if one was to stretch our imagination can apply to those who love their characters . What do you think Poet????

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last
And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong

poetic thumbnail
Good one Aditi. Actually it is very apt for their unique bonding - the bonding that soulmates share.
Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me.
The Carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Good one Aditi. Actually it is very apt for their unique bonding - the bonding that soulmates share.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me.
The Carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality

That is beautiful Poet and applies to them perfectly.😭😭
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

That is beautiful Poet and applies to them perfectly.😭😭

I know CryCryCry
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! What happened to santosh? Did they show her yesterday? In promos, BP was asking her abt the whereabouts of ammaji. Didn't they show that yesterday?