sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yashpal is surrounded by BP's men and BP.BP puts a knife on to yashpal's neck but bajri hits yashpal with a rod from behind.she signals that VKG's family is inside the house.BP enters the house sees all the members of VKG's family and climbs the stairs.he sees raghav sleeping at the top of the stairs and stabs him.sia screams,wakes up and finds all the above a dream.VKG who comes in along with the family tells that she being brave should be supporting others rather than being cowed down with fright,chanda tells raghav that sia had a bad dream.sia tells raghav that she is frightened as this is a early morning dream.VKG tells her that the enemy would be vanquished and they would surely regain their position instead of running like this.upset sia questions VKG how she was going to run from all the enemies she has created for herself.sia tells VKG that all these problems are due to her and all that she has hurt people too much for people to keep quiet.angry VKG tells them that she is only following what her father taught that family honour and presitge is everything which people should even die defending.she tells sia that she was running away from her enemy that day only to save her family otherwise she would have died defending haveli prestige.she also adds that she has no regret in killling people for she only did that as veepur's DIL to save her family and haveli's honour.she tells everybody to sleep.
avater is trying to forget what he did to DV and while climbing stairs looks at gaji tending to Adi who has fever with sadness.he stands near the windows and remembers SC telling him to to shoot DV.he sheds tears when SC tells him that he didnt kill a father and husband but killed the enemy of the family who had put his interests ahead of family intersts.she tells avater not to waste tears for people like DV who are worth this.avter tells Sc that though DV is noy worth his sentiments ,he was forced to kill his father is a fact.VKG who listens to all this tells avater that DV died much earlier when he joined hands with his daughter's murderer.she tells him that he died when he joined with people wanting destroy the haveli.VKG asks him not to waste tears on DV but shed it for Dalveer who not being from their family defended them and died for them.avater agrees with these sentiments.
Sia is looking out of the window when raghav asks her to sleep as a long journey is awaiting them the next day.sia tells him athat she has lost her sleep and will not able to with a heavy heart.Raghav tells sia that be didnt undestand as to how she threw away all her believes and values when she threw the gun at him in the haveli.sa tells raghav she did that as the children of the haveli are her own and she loves people in the haveli as much as he loves them.raghav consoles sia that after all this is over ,he will take her Delhi treat her where his two daughters would be born.he promises that that they will be together,bringing up their kids together.
PRECAP-BP comes in to the centre of the village. he warns the village against helping VKG and tells that whoever does, will die a horrible death

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

yashpal is surrounded by BP's men and BP.BP puts a knife on to yashpal's neck but bajri hits yashpal with a rod from behind.she signals that VKG's family is inside the house.BP enters the house sees all the members of VKG's family and climbs the stairs.he sees raghav sleeping at the top of the stairs and stabs him.sia screams,wakes up and finds all the above a dream.VKG who comes in along with the family tells that she being brave should be supporting others rather than being cowed down with fright,chanda tells raghav that sia had a bad dream.sia tells raghav that she is frightened as this is a early morning dream.VKG tells her that the enemy would be vanquished and they would surely regain their position instead of running like this.upset sia questions VKG how she was going to run from all the enemies she has created for herself.sia tells VKG that all these problems are due to her and all that she has hurt people too much for people to keep quiet.angry VKG tells them that she is only following what her father taught that family honour and presitge is everything which people should even die defending.she tells sia that she was running away from her enemy that day only to save her family otherwise she would have died defending haveli prestige.she also adds that she has no regret in killling people for she only did that as veepur's DIL to save her family and haveli's honour.she tells everybody to sleep.

avater is trying to forget what he did to DV and while climbing stairs looks at gaji tending to Adi who has fever with sadness.he stands near the windows and remembers SC telling him to to shoot DV.he sheds tears when SC tells him that he didnt kill a father and husband but killed the enemy of the family who had put his interests ahead of family intersts.she tells avater not to waste tears for people like DV who are worth this.avter tells Sc that though DV is noy worth his sentiments ,he was forced to kill his father is a fact.VKG who listens to all this tells avater that DV died much earlier when he joined hands with his daughter's murderer.she tells him that he died when he joined with people wanting destroy the haveli.VKG asks him not to waste tears on DV but shed it for Dalveer who not being from their family defended them and died for them.avater agrees with these sentiments.
Sia is looking out of the window when raghav asks her to sleep as a long journey is awaiting them the next day.sia tells him athat she has lost her sleep and will not able to with a heavy heart.Raghav tells sia that be didnt undestand as to how she threw away all her believes and values when she threw the gun at him in the haveli.sa tells raghav she did that as the children of the haveli are her own and she loves people in the haveli as much as he loves them.raghav consoles sia that after all this is over ,he will take her Delhi treat her where his two daughters would be born.he promises that that they will be together,bringing up their kids together.
PRECAP-BP comes in to the centre of the village. he warns the village against helping VKG and tells that whoever does, will die a horrible death

Thank God I am not watching although I would not have minded seeing Avtaar killing DV. Too much of this violence and then knowing what is to happen is not worth watching. Thanks Shreya for doing such a great job with the updates.πŸ‘
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya.
Ab kya comment karoon?
Those gutless people of Veerpur will again bow down before a new nemesis and hence there will be no progress at all. Actually, they are likely to regress while the entire world moves ahead.
Now that things have really gone downhill and can only become worser, I just wish that RaSia could at least die with some dignity. The CVs definitely owe us this.
πŸ˜”
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Shreya.

Ab kya comment karoon?
Those gutless people of Veerpur will again bow down before a new nemesis and hence there will be no progress at all. Actually, they are likely to regress while the entire world moves ahead.
Now that things have really gone downhill and can only become worser, I just wish that RaSia could at least die with some dignity. The CVs definitely owe us this.
πŸ˜”

What dignity Poet,???? Raghav, I understand will get killed. How is that for dignity?? He will certainly die with honour----which is of no comfort and although women have died in childbirth, I think Sia will die of heartbreak coupled with her pregnancy problems. No dignity in that either😑😑

As for the CV's owing us------that is a laugh!!!!!!!!!! They are only beholden to TRP's and their own strange concoction of a storyline.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘
When I saw precap before break for Rasia ..where Raghav told that I can't beleive that she did this ...I was seriously thought that he is talking about Sia's agument with VKG ...πŸ˜•
But thank God it was not like that ...other wise I would have cancelled my next intallment of Emoticons ..with different roops of RaghavπŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

What dignity Poet,???? Raghav, I understand will get killed. How is that for dignity?? He will certainly die with honour----which is of no comfort and although women have died in childbirth, I think Sia will die of heartbreak coupled with her pregnancy problems. No dignity in that either😑😑

As for the CV's owing us------that is a laugh!!!!!!!!!! They are only beholden to TRP's and their own strange concoction of a storyline.

I agree aditi ...This is nonsense ....I would not mind if sia would have died during child birth ...but knowing this truth before hand make the situation worst ...Ouch she is dying every day ...😭
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

poet ,aditi and bittu-if rasia die with diginty then the cv's cannot continue their emotional atyachar on so they will make it as painful for us possible.My heart was in my mouth when BP stabbed raghav yesterday and came back to normal only when i realised that was only sia's dream.the way SC and avater are still talking principles was really good.want to applaud them for their fab act.

atlast saw VKG shedding tears for somebody-dalveer.
How many dreams and how many hopes of RaSia to be dashed for no mistake of theirs.makes me sad to even think that they will not be with us after some time
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet ,aditi and bittu-if rasia die with diginty then the cv's cannot continue their emotional atyachar on so they will make it as painful for us possible.My heart was in my mouth when BP stabbed raghav yesterday and came back to normal only when i realised that was only sia's dream.the way SC and avater are still talking principles was really good.want to applaud them for their fab act.

atlast saw VKG shedding tears for somebody-dalveer.
How many dreams and how many hopes of RaSia to be dashed for no mistake of theirs.makes me sad to even think that they will not be with us after some time

Shreya - how will they die with dignity??? I cannot think of any way can you.???

If Raghav goes first, he will not be there for the birth. Won't Sia sense something is wrong. Raghav would never leave her alone at a time like that. If Raghav goes after Sia, he will be killed while mourning for Sia coupled with the bitter-sweet joy of the twins birth. Will that be dignified?? I just dont know where the dignified death will come from>>> Please let me have your thoughts on this.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The CVs have the sadistic pleasure in torturing us , so I am sure they will give a horrifying end to raghav, reg. sia , we all know that she is going to die in childbirth. They kill the most lovable characters in a horrifying manner, look at jhumer, she was one of the most loved characters of laado, and how they killed her. 😭

I think, the first scenerio they projected long back, would have been much better. ie) bhanu pratap burning the haveli down and both raghav and sia perish in the fire after RaSia became parents of a girl child, . Atleast , sia would have bben happy with raghav during her confinement and now she and raghav are dying every moment after knowing abt the complications.

The CVs are real sadists. 😑
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

The CVs have the sadistic pleasure in torturing us , so I am sure they will give a horrifying end to raghav, reg. sia , we all know that she is going to die in childbirth. They kill the most lovable characters in a horrifying manner, look at jhumer, she was one of the most loved characters of laado, and how they killed her. 😭

I think, the first scenerio they projected long back, would have been much better. ie) bhanu pratap burning the haveli down and both raghav and sia perish in the fire after RaSia became parents of a girl child, . Atleast , sia would have bben happy with raghav during her confinement and now she and raghav are dying every moment after knowing abt the complications.

The CVs are real sadists. 😑

How true and that is why I don't watch. I must admit Raghav is by far the one I like the most and he has been ever so good both when he went through his negative patch and specially now that he is so caring and attentive whilst who knows what pain he must be going through.

A character I can fully empathise with. If he is like that in real life some girl is going to be very lucky.😊

I really prefer to think of all the ones that are going to perish in a new avatar (no pun intended) and forget about NAIDL.πŸ˜”