Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks Aditi πŸ˜› Do watch the episodes stated by sherya as my next post will be related on that only...πŸ˜†

Oh no you mean watch NAIDL.... I have stopped a long time ago. OK !!! will try and watch till Raghav is there but after that no more unless I hear from all of you that Amba is making it interesting.😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Awesome post Bittu! Can't believe I saw it only today 😊 Love all the emoticons for all the characters. Infact, you've covered even more characters than I know. πŸ˜† This is for you:

Thanks elle .....
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Awwww Bittu, that's so sweet of you to have created those specially.

Adi and Natasha should be flattered.

Anything for my friends here ...πŸ˜ƒ
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Oh no you mean watch NAIDL.... I have stopped a long time ago. OK !!! will try and watch till Raghav is there but after that no more unless I hear from all of you that Amba is making it interesting.😊

No, I am not asking u to watch in future but watch previous episodes where Rasia was there ...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

No, I am not asking u to watch in future but watch previous episodes where Rasia was there ...

That I will do very happily. Thanks........... looking forward to your next postπŸ˜ƒ
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3117/imagesca9qk0gj.jpg
Oye,Bittu -This is for u...............
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oye Bittu ..........πŸ˜›.......This is for U.........πŸ€—.........Truly,The MAD MAD World 🀣 !!!!!!!! Luved it & the way u have used the emotion Smileys r the best one.....πŸ€£πŸ˜†......Muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....😳..
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Oye Bittu ..........πŸ˜›.......This is for U.........πŸ€—.........Truly,The MAD MAD World 🀣 !!!!!!!! Luved it & the way u have used the emotion Smileys r the best one.....πŸ€£πŸ˜†......Muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....😳..

Thanks sheetal for liking .....U have done ur home work πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£