sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nothing much t write so will give a short update-
all the members of VKG 's family are travelling in a truck thinking of what happened in the heilli.bajris mouth and hands are tied.she is sleeping while sia experiences sudden pain.the pain increases and becomes unbearable.sunehri and SC ask avater to tell raghav to stop the vehicle as sia is not able to take the pain.avater informs raghav who asks VKG what they can do and where they will stay in this condition .yashpal informs them that he has an uncle who stays close from the place there are right now,VKG asks yashpal if that person is reliable.yashpal tells her that his uncle is greedy otherwise reliable.VKG asks yashpal to give directions to raghav to his uncle's place.yashpal gives instructions to raghav.
'
In veerpur the way VKG's haveli was captured and the way they were forced to flee veerpur becomes the hot topic of discussion.some of them talk about it in disbelief and others think VKG is getting her dues as she has earned lot of enemies commiting all the atrocities in the 20 villages surrounding them.a jeep comes there filled with BP's men who ask and threaten people to know the whereabouts of VKG and the location of yashpal's house.the people point out to yashpal's house and the gunmen break in and search for clues as to the whereabouts of the sangwans.in a trunk they get letters written by yashpal's uncle addressed to him with his from address.the men are happy and they leave.raghav reaches the uncle's place with yashpal's directions and yashpal gets down first to check the safety of the place.yashpal then tells his uncle that VKG and her family want to rest there as they have met with an accident on the way to a temple.the greedy uncle agrees to give his place but keeps eyeing the women's jewellery.all of them sit in that house with raghav telling that man to give a separate room to sia as she is pregnant .sia settles in an another room while the other members settle in a long living room.yashpal settles outside the truck to guard bajri who is left sleeping in the truck.
yashpal's uncle offers tea which is taken by a few and refused by a few.VKG thinks about the gun fight while SC removes her maang tikka and bindi thinking about how she instructed avater to shoot DV.chanda sees that and realises its meaning and cries.meanwhile adi is burning up with fever and vkg with sunehri ask the uncle about the possibility of a doctor.the uncle tells them that the doc will come only the next morning while VKG instructs sunehri to give the child warm water with some salt which will for sometime relieve him off the fever.Yashpal's uncle keeps eyeing sunehri's kangan while offering to boil water.sia ,chanda and SC are talking about santosh and how they hope santosh is alright as she caught by a monster called BP.raghav comes in and pacifies them saying that BP will not harm santosh as long as bajri is alive with them.sunehri is given hot water and blanket by yashpal's uncle who keeps eyeing sunehri's kangan.
yashal who is guarding bajri makes sure that she is alseep and takes a bed and lays it on the ground,he is about to sleep when a few gunmen surround him.
PRECAP-santosh is woken by a glass of cold water on her face poured by BP.she immediately calls for raghav,sia and VKG.BP informs her that all of them have fled leaving to suffer alone.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for update
The only scene i liked was sheela chachi remembering that she is a widow and removing her jewels- just superb understated acting
And i do not understand if instead of Santosh Jhumar was behing will Raghav and his brothers leave her and come even at the cost of risking their lives-never. I did not like this version from CVs😡
Why this difference in reaction towards sister and sister in law
😉 Best part is santosh wakes up and calls for Sia Raghav and not Jogi. They both are more of her family then Jogi ever was.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Thanks a lot for update

The only scene i liked was sheela chachi remembering that she is a widow and removing her jewels- just superb understated acting
And i do not understand if instead of Santosh Jhumar was behing will Raghav and his brothers leave her and come even at the cost of risking their lives-never. I did not like this version from CVs😡
😉 Best part is santosh wakes up and calls for Sia Raghav and not Jogi. They both are more of her family then Jogi ever was.

I wonder if she fell whilst trying to follow them and that is why the last thing Santosh remembers is Sia and Raghav and she needed to be woken up.

I know it seems odd that they left but realistically I think they feel that because they have the sister in their custody nothing will be done to Santosh and no point putting all their lives in jeopardy.

All this frankly for nothing as most of the good characters are kaput.

Sheela is great and her understated acting is so appealing. Pity I have stopped watching.😔
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Thanks a lot for update

Even Ammaji is more of a family to her than Joginder😆😆
PemaKarpo thumbnail
However Ammaji maybe,people always remember her when they are in trouble😆.
Whenever Chanda is frightened,the first person she'll call out to is Ammaji and now Santosh too😆
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

However Ammaji maybe,people always remember her when they are in trouble😆.

Whenever Chanda is frightened,the first person she'll call out to is Ammaji and now Santosh too😆

Probably because with her power, she could solve any problems. Well, this is one problem that she is not going to be able to solve is she??????? How sad is that😭😭😔
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Probably because with her power, she could solve any problems. Well, this is one problem that she is not going to be able to solve is she??????? How sad is that😭😭😔

And I definately dont like it😡🤢
I have always liked most of the characters in laado and I want atleast Santosh,Sunheri,SC,Chanda and Gajji to be retained post leap😕😕
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

And I definately dont like it😡🤢
I have always liked most of the characters in laado and I want atleast Santosh,Sunheri,SC,Chanda and Gajji to be retained post leap😕

Gajji as in Gajendar and not Avtar???????😕
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I remember, once when raghav was in hospital, ammaji taunted sia telling that sia's arrogance and stubbornness have landed raghav to that state.

Now ammaji's own gamand and stubbornness are root cause of all this. She had completely lost her marbles, when she challenged Bhanu to come to the haveli on the namakaran day without knowing his real power and his somewhat lunatic hunger for the revenge.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

I remember, once when raghav was in hospital, ammaji taunted sia telling that sia's arrogance and stubbornness have landed raghav to that state.

Now ammaji's own gamand and stubbornness are root cause of all this. She had completely lost her marbles, when she challenged Bhanu to come to the haveli on the namakaran day without knowing his real power and his somewhat lunatic hunger for the revenge.

Whatever one feels about the character of Ammaji, she has always been street smart and very intuitive. This change in her character, I fear, is due to the leap and the demise of some of the characters.

If she was well prepared then her house is like a fort ----no Bhanus of this world would have been able to get in. So my feeling is that the storyline has made this decision to show her arrogance in a manner which will now lead to the downfall of her family.