Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Bits, do you really clap like that? 😲

Just joking!
Thanks for your lovely emotions and comments as well.
So you think this is a SR special? Well, it just turned out to be one, I had no such idea when I started. 😆 But you make me sound like an expert in song selection.
Do you remember how mad we both were about that specific song and how we went about it for quite some time. I still watch that video in mute.
As for my torture chamber, it will continue being so for some more time. And then it will shut shop. I guess.

Isn't that cute ...😳...
Don't worry poet ..when Aditya -Natasha will come back in other show u have to again open ur shop😍
Looking forward for more from u 😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Bittu, I am hopeful that we will have them back together in some other Show, and that too very soon.
And the clapping is indeed very cute.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very good VM. I guess i had missed a few episodes inbetween, cannot recall seeing some of those scenes.
Which software do you use to make those effects poetic
poetic thumbnail
Thanks Prem.

As for the software, I use WMM only.
I am actually very bad in the tech thingy, so can't progress beyond WMM.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link Poet..... I love the floral designs so much! Sia always looks beautiful in red.
You know, I never saw these scenes. But now I'm watching thru your VMs. And I think they probably look better in the VM than on the episode anyway.
poetic thumbnail
Arrey Elle, you are tripping continuously. 🤣 I love that emoticon.
You are right. Sia looks very beautiful in red - bridelike always. And it adds to the charm of the scenes. 😊
Some of these scenes are recent - you mean you haven't seen the disastrous 2nd SR which Bittu and me shredded into pieces? 😲 If not, how can you miss that obnoxious song? The song destroyed the essence of the SR completely.
I loved the dress that Sia wore during the 2nd SR - that deep red was very alluring.
I am now happy that you could watch the VM now.