Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thx poetic for sharing such lovely VM's😍 wid us n do make some more whenever u get time v luv ths kind of tortureπŸ˜‰
Btw rly lk ur styling effects superb job keep it up!πŸ‘πŸ€—
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@poetic its awsum seriously .....jus luved it !!!!!!!!!hope u make VM'S always coz they r d best !so if u can make more so tht we can cum out of our shock easily .after rasia's entry .....!!1
n πŸ‘πŸΌ2 ur hardwork...........!!!!!!
how can BP have a son .........i think they will go against her for sum other reason ...................maybe for changes in d society
as per now i m wonderin wht will be d ahead storyyyyyyyy.....................!!!!!!!!!!😲
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Thx poetic for sharing such lovely VM's😍 wid us n do make some more whenever u get time v luv ths kind of tortureπŸ˜‰

Btw rly lk ur styling effects superb job keep it up!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Thanks Aneesha πŸ˜›
I think we have all becoe sadists after being regular viewers of Laado 🀣 ... no wonder we all want to put up with the torture. πŸ˜‰
Ok, so you like the styling effect? Good! Me ecstatic! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ But will forego it for the next time, otherwise it will become boring, πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: aavalu

@poetic its awsum seriously .....jus luved it !!!!!!!!!hope u make VM'S always coz they r d best !so if u can make more so tht we can cum out of our shock easily .after rasia's entry .....!!1

n πŸ‘πŸΌ2 ur hardwork...........!!!!!!
how can BP have a son .........i think they will go against her for sum other reason ...................maybe for changes in d society
as per now i m wonderin wht will be d ahead storyyyyyyyy.....................!!!!!!!!!!😲

Thanks aavalu. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
And thank you so much for the compliment. You are so generous actually. πŸ€—
But yes, a lot of hardwork did go into it ... and it was so frustrating when I wasn't getting it right.
As for BP and clan, I have no clue whats gonna happen. πŸ₯±
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well it is Bouquets from me all the way through. Very lovely Poet.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well it is Bouquets from me all the way through. Very lovely Poet.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Thanks a lot Aditi. πŸ˜ƒ
Keeps me motivated you see. πŸ˜‰
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet

This was SR special ........

Totally lost 😳 πŸ˜†...I just loved ur effects ..U have done such a wonderful job ..⭐️⭐️

Now after watching ur VM I realised that SR was not that bad ..but their presentation was not good ...specially song selection ...πŸ˜† hope they take lesson from u ...πŸ˜†

Thanks poet for torturing us like this ...waiting for few more from u πŸ˜‰

poetic thumbnail
Bits, do you really clap like that? 😲
Just joking!
Thanks for your lovely emotions and comments as well.
So you think this is a SR special? Well, it just turned out to be one, I had no such idea when I started. πŸ˜† But you make me sound like an expert in song selection.
Do you remember how mad we both were about that specific song and how we went about it for quite some time. I still watch that video in mute.
As for my torture chamber, it will continue being so for some more time. And then it will shut shop. I guess.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bits, do you really clap like that? 😲

Just joking!
Thanks for your lovely emotions and comments as well.
So you think this is a SR special? Well, it just turned out to be one, I had no such idea when I started. πŸ˜† But you make me sound like an expert in song selection.
Do you remember how mad we both were about that specific song and how we went about it for quite some time. I still watch that video in mute.
As for my torture chamber, it will continue being so for some more time. And then it will shut shop. I guess.

I was just reading the update. I gather the end is near. I really wish Raghav and Sia all the best for the future as well as those leaving. They have all been a part of a great ensemble.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
poetic thumbnail
I know Aditi.
I am being positive, and I am sure they will all do well in the coming days.