Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
One big question - Where is the Chit Chat Corner?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

One big question - Where is the Chit Chat Corner?

I am waiting for the answer to that as well..................😉
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Bittu - Am back. And see I posted a VM pronot. Nopw I am waiting for your emoticons. ROFL

@ Uma - Good thing you are sleeping peacefully. I am also going to stick to my decision - am here till RaSia are there. The VMs are no indication of my love for the serial, but for RS only. Hope you like it.

poet ... I have planned some thing ...may be post it today by evening ...😉 and ur wait for emoticons will be over 😆
I think as promoninet characters are disappering from te show ..so chit chat corner disappeared from the forum 😆
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Uma - Good thing you are sleeping peacefully. I am also going to stick to my decision - am here till RaSia are there. The VMs are no indication of my love for the serial, but for RS only. Hope you like it.

@Poet! loved the VM.👏

Btw, what the mood u were in? 😉 All SR scenes, eh!😉

And if you feel, u r torturing us by giving us this VMs, We are ready to be tortured by you, anytime, and N number of times without complaining. 😃
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

poet ... I have planned some thing ...may be post it today by evening ...😉 and ur wait for emoticons will be over 😆
I think as promoninet characters are disappering from te show ..so chit chat corner disappeared from the forum 😆

Good Bittu, am waiting for your surprise 😉😛
Ah yes! My emoticons. 😃
Seems liek CVs want us to disappear from the Forum as well. 😲😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

@Poet! loved the VM.👏

Btw, what the mood u were in? 😉 All SR scenes, eh!😉

And if you feel, u r torturing us by giving us this VMs, We are ready to be tortured by you, anytime, and N number of times without complaining. 😃
Uma, post the comment dear. I didn't even realise that you have already watched it. 😲
LOl, it was meant to be a SR sepcial. Kya karein?
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi guys, it is still snowing here no work today got a text at 7am very cold weather.i do hope nothing happiness to Raghav until his kids are born if any thing happiness to him it would be very upsetting for Sia.lets see what happiness in todays episode.
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago