groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

I understand Aditi.

The violence level is really too much.
BTW, hope you like the new VM I made.
😊

Cannot access Youtube in the office--Some strange rules. Will definitely check it out at home this evening. If it is anything like what you have done before it will beπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha, same problem everywhere.
Of course, I will wait for your comment once you reach home.
And it's a simple thing only. :)
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode was violent but was definitely well shot than the boring episodes we have had off late.
Poet- guess both of us know how to finish our work on time and that too very fast.πŸ˜†.guess we are waiting for people who want to make us ...................πŸ˜†
jogi is the worst scum u can ever find.it is his wife dammit.......who has been caught.the wife who hid all his problems for years and this guy can only see her one transgression while her goodness has been forgotten.saw the new promo where santosh is being threatened by BP.really feel sorry for her.
poetic thumbnail
Shreya,
He's a dead dud and more than anyone else, he needs to fall dead. Sorry for being so insensitive.
Yes, much better shot of course but the outcome worries me a lot.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

The episode was violent but was definitely well shot than the boring episodes we have had off late.

Poet- guess both of us know how to finish our work on time and that too very fast.πŸ˜†.guess we are waiting for people who want to make us ...................πŸ˜†
jogi is the worst scum u can ever find.it is his wife dammit.......who has been caught.the wife who hid all his problems for years and this guy can only see her one transgression while her goodness has been forgotten.saw the new promo where santosh is being threatened by BP.really feel sorry for her.

Where are these promos?????? I seem to have lost touch with everything to do with this serial.
Some sadistic part of me wants to watch the end but I still have not been able to switch on to the serial since I left it.

Jogi, Gaj, they are all scums. Poor poor Santosh. Do you know whether she will survive the leap??? I have faith in Santosh's guts, she will not allow anyone to browbeat her easily...........of course there is nothing she can do against brute force.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet- dont apologise for u're good thoughts.seems like all us want the same horrible end for jogi.DS has been one character who i have never pitied as he seems to carry no soft feeling for others.I also want his death to be as horrible as possible.he deserves every bit of the torture.
groucho-the promos have posted in the forums .here BP threatens santosh and asks her to reveal where VKG has hidden her family and herself .he actually threatens her in the name of her child.santosh pleads ignorance which really puts BP off.I am planning to watch the show for sometime after the leap.this is just to see how the script has been written after many important characters are bumped off.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@poet .. miss u πŸ€— Even I can't watch it ...will comment later on may be in the lunch ...πŸ˜ƒ
Jogi .I don't have words to curse him ...he not even checked whether santy is there or not while getting into truck ...😑
Ammaji ki haveli main itna shoot out ho gaya .. but not a single villager came ...😲 Thanks to c.v's for blooper . once I thought to make list of bloopers... but within a second dropped the idea ... as bahut lambi list ho jayegiπŸ˜†πŸ₯±
BTW where is chiit chat corner ...😲
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet- dont apologise for u're good thoughts.seems like all us want the same horrible end for jogi.DS has been one character who i have never pitied as he seems to carry no soft feeling for others.I also want his death to be as horrible as possible.he deserves every bit of the torture.

groucho-the promos have posted in the forums .here BP threatens santosh and asks her to reveal where VKG has hidden her family and herself .he actually threatens her in the name of her child.santosh pleads ignorance which really puts BP off.I am planning to watch the show for sometime after the leap.this is just to see how the script has been written after many important characters are bumped off.

Thanks Shreya,

Found it. Poor thing. Even if she has guts, now with her being pregnant she will want to protect her child...... her only hope of happiness!!!!!!

So what we will have after the important characters are bumped off are Evil vs more Evil, Revenge vs more Revenge........... What a great serial this is turning out to be.😑😑
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank God I have stopped watching the serial. Even reading the updates is giving me heartache, then cant imagine what would have happened if i watch it. Anyways, all our beloved characters have started falling into the bottomless pit, and I dont even want to watch the outcome of it.

Maybe I had become too emotionally involved with the serial, so it is as if , it is really happening to them. So , for me , ignorance is bliss, just couldn't take it anymore.

Btw, watching one good movie everyday, spending some quality time with hubby dear too. πŸ˜ƒ And I am telling u, I am getting good night's sleep too, not having nightmares anymore. πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
@ Bittu - Am back. And see I posted a VM pronot. Nopw I am waiting for your emoticons. ROFL
@ Uma - Good thing you are sleeping peacefully. I am also going to stick to my decision - am here till RaSia are there. The VMs are no indication of my love for the serial, but for RS only. Hope you like it.