Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks sonia ...for detailed update πŸ˜†.. we r so bawali that we troubled ur friend alsoπŸ˜† .Say thanks to her from our side .πŸ˜ƒ

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sonia for the news. And thanks to your friend as well.
jani74 thumbnail
@Sonia:-though i dn't think adi n nats to b 2gether in real lf bt if u r saying it so confidently tht ur frnd has saw dem then may b its true bt ask ur frnd is manish naggdev also there or any other frnd of dem cuz I think thy all had gone in a group to celebrate new year n there is nothing b/w aditya n natasha as such tht thy go alone on a vacation.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hii every one 😊.nice to knw that adi and nats r 2gether😎 .i knw that adi was in goa fr nw year b coz he posted on his FB .HE already retrned fr there.and nats was lke sh s gonna goin her family at delhi. i dnt know dat there were to gether .if there were 2 gether adi wld hav posted there piks .may b he dnt want to do it.πŸ˜‰

.thanx fr sharing with us .πŸ€—

Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Ya SOnia, you should also ask abt that.

At least it would abate some people's unwarranted jealousy and idiocy.
especially if that person mistakenly thinks she is there to mind everybody's behavious. SOme people are really so full of themselves. And are also so out of work and got so much time to waste.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

hii every one 😊.nice to knw that adi and nats r 2gether😎 .i knw that adi was in goa fr nw year b coz he posted on his FB .HE already retrned fr there.and nats was lke sh s gonna goin her family at delhi. i dnt know dat there were to gether .if there were 2 gether adi wld hav posted there piks .may b he dnt want to do it.πŸ˜‰

.thanx fr sharing with us .πŸ€—

Even if they are together, Adi is under no moral obligation to post their pics together. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sonia77 - Thanks sonia, that was really sweet of you to post the update of NAts and Adi.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seems ppl are more interested in the personal life of others rather than their own as they are really jealous of the attention others get.many of us have no time for all this unwanted emotion as we have Important work to do rather than spend energy on some unwanted post probing some bit of information.I think some people should learn to be happy for others rather than..................
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys..i think we all are dissecting the situation too much..😊..i am pretty sure they were in a group together as my friend would never make it up..and she watches the show on and off ..so knows clearly what they look like....i feel they are both young..attractive with a common career objective more or less...and it will be only natural that they have become friends and move around together as they have common intrests..i think they were all just chiling together and having a good time in goa like most young people like to.....now wether they are dating we cant really judge by this...πŸ˜‰...but they are both single..and good friends...so who knows..😊....

And incase they have an intrest in each other its only natural to be low profiled and subtle...i mean nandish sandhu from uttran was constantly claiming that rashmi is only his best friend..nothing more...and all of a sudden he proposes to her on national television...πŸ˜‰........πŸ˜†..who knows really...whats really up with all these guys..πŸ˜‰ ..so lets just leave them alone...πŸ˜‰..and enjoy..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sonia-I agree with u .this is what i meant in my post too.they could have gone to Goa together as friends.I feel happy for them and their friendship.I also basically felt we need not probe on who else was there in that group that night.if they have do have something more than Friendship then i am happy for that too.In matters like these, people should respect their privacy and wait for them to come out in the open when they are really comfortable rather than...............
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago