Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bittu,watch the july 9 and the 13th episode.raghav tortures sia with his words but we can really see he is a confused kadoos because he is not able to take her presence in his house even after what he did to her.he is confused about his feelings for her and that is why he is a kadoos. in the june 23rd episode where it is revealed that raghav is also part of ammaji's plan-he tells his mom that he would do anything for her and gaji asks him what he would do if he really falls love with sia.Raghav was not able to give gaji an answer and raghav 's facial expression really told everybody that raghav was attracted to sia to some level
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

bittu,watch the july 9 and the 13th episode.raghav tortures sia with his words but we can really see he is a confused kadoos because he is not able to take her presence in his house even after what he did to her.he is confused about his feelings for her and that is why he is a kadoos. in the june 23rd episode where it is revealed that raghav is also part of ammaji's plan-he tells his mom that he would do anything for her and gaji asks him what he would do if he really falls love with sia.Raghav was not able to give gaji an answer and raghav 's facial expression really told everybody that raghav was attracted to sia to some level

I missed this ...will surely watch ..I watched one episode where Sia has bought food for Raghav & he was damn irritated by thisπŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

i will post some more where raghav seems to fighting his feelings and yet will not dare cross his mother.in this confusion he never used to smile during the initial daysπŸ˜†

Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxxx a lot...but can u tell me where should i search it ...coz when i search it on youtube non of d epis ..came so plzz help me!!!!!!!???????????
sang_hari thumbnail
for the members who want to find the old videos -
I cannot post the links or the name of the website here as it is against the rules of the forums.so please PM me so that i will reply back with required details
Today i will post the september and the oct dates
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please can someone upload all the episodes mentioned (APR-JULY 2009) again so that we view the same. They are not available for download.
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot 4 d info shreya.i just strated watching before the pregnent track.i was just wondering where i will get ther romance track.i did see the proposal scene though
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu, I have actually watched that epi and am also of the same conclusion. In fact, Raghav's feelings were so strong and confused for that tiem that he used to stay irritated all the while.πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
And Dm giving all those lecherous looks were just yucky. And needlessly, R's stares were to die for.πŸ˜ƒ

aha PoetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ now that is something. I must watch over the weekend undisturbedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely Aditi. It's a must watch. πŸ˜‰
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shreya gud job!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ i always luved & liked RaSia's scenes. though i never watched those pathetic scenes where raghav used 2 harass sia & her family but i always thought he shud b punished properly. and the way he repented though 4 me its not sufficient 4 the cruelty he'd done 2 her. but i liked his repentence also. and its 4 the 1st time i liked sum1's repentence v.true who has done sumthing bad.
i hope Cvs've done sumthing gud 2 the story as this show has also potential 4 gud story alongwid sumoder shows!!