sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I had promised my friends here that I would post all the dates of the episodes which has RaSia romance or interaction in it.along withg i will give u guys a brief one liner of what the scene is all about so that those people who want to watch it and wnat to to make VMs would have an easier time finding the required videos .here it comes -
1.april 7th 2009-Raghav entry and saving vaidehi(sia'ssister) and sia from VKG's gundas.
2.april 14th-raghav goes to sia's father clinic with stomach pain and very cute interaction between both sia and raghav.
3.april20th-sia and raghav in the school grounds and teasing sia to be be tees maar khan.
4.april 22 and 23- raghav saving sia from the angry mob who came to close her school from women
5.april27th sia invites raghav to dinner at home and interaction in the vegetable market
6.april28th-raghav tells sia he loves herthen says he was joking. raghav jokes and lies about his past raghav and sia have dinner.
7.april29th- raghav and sia talking after dinner.raghav calls sia in the morning by the lake and seriously tells her that he loves her for the first time.

8.april 30th- continuation of that RaSia romance with sia refusing raghav's proposal.

May2009
1.4th-raghav breaking in to sia's house and apologissing.sia trying to hide raghav from her dad.raghav and meeting the next morning near the lake and sia coming to know that raghav is ammaji's son.she is upset and vows not to see raghav
2.5th -raghav trying to convince that he is not like his family.
3.7th,11th may-yashpal's wife saved by raghav from ammaji taking her for a forcible abortion sia falling for raghav after seeing this.
4.12th-sia calling raghav fro dinner and dinner at sia's home where raghav announces that he is leaving veerpur.sia confesses her love for raghav,tells him to ask forv her hand from her dad.
5.13th-RaSia's romance near the lakeside.VKG knowing about it.
6.14th,18th,19th,20th,21st,22nd,25th-VKG insults sia which raghav defends sia in front of VKG and calls her fpor the weddin the next day.raghav's wedding arrangements and sia and dad reach the temple for wedding.VKG trying to stop the wedding with raghav defending sia against VKG.22nd must see episode
7.26th-afer marriage scenes in doctor's house and rasia interaction with vaidehi
8.27th and 28th-sia convincing raghav to go back to heilli.RaSia entry and festivities in the heilli

.end of may dates will write june dates in some time
JUNE
1st and 2nd -RaSia special.romance to the hilt.
After that starts the tough times of the relationship
June 3rd to 18th-sia's torture episodes.where sia is charged with infidelity along with raghav's friend jai and raghav not around as he gone to help a friend in the hospital.sia is treated like a servant in the heilli.
22nd to30th -sia finds out that raghav is a cheat who married her for revenrge and plotted her downfall with his mom.every episode had scenes where raghav will degrade sia .22nd epiosde is amust watch as raghav exposes his true colours.30th panchayat -sia's father is degraded.sia goes to her father's place
JULY
1st to 6th-sia comes back to the heilli for revenge and for correcting ammaji.
7th.sia is made to clean the chaap she made during her marriage with raghav sneering at her
8th-sia is made to clean tea that is spilt over raghav's shoes with her odhani.
9th-sia is trying to impress that she has mellowed down.must see the glares that raghav keeps giving sia in all the episodes.
13th-raghav and sia hatred in this episode
14th to 30th-No RaSia scenes,only chanda,avater,rangeeli triangle and VKG's gundagardhi
AUGUST
24th-raghav and sia hatred at its height with ammaji being arrested .raghav blaming sia for all his mom's troubles
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shreya! Thank you so much. πŸ‘

keep up your good work. I started watching Laado only from oct/ nov, and regularly from Feb 2010. So I must have missed a lot, especially their early courtship period. Now since, I have again stopped watching it, this would really be a treat for me to watch the earlier episodes you have mentioned.

For me, the happy, real RaSia moments ended by oct 25 in which both were unaware of the complications and were happily sharing the breakfast moment.
After that it has been only torture for me, and as a mother I could empathise with the pain sia had to endure and wish no other woman has to go through that. 😭

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
will add the next two months in the next list tomorrow.thanks a lot uma
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sherya ...

I have started watching from the month of October ...from the episode when vora was eying on sia ..&
possessive Raghav was about to eat him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Sherya ...

I have started watching from the month of October ...from the episode when vora was eying on sia ..&
possessive Raghav was about to eat him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

πŸ˜† Bittu, I like this description ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
You just hit the nail on the head. 😳
BTW Shreya, thanks for the thread. Will really help all of us who haven't watched the Show from the start. Now that I won't be watching once RaSia leaves, I am sure I can make use of this list and watch some old episodes.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANKYOU SO MUCH SHREYA FOR SHARING RASIA MOMENTS THAY WHERE THE HAPPY TIMES IN RASIA'S LIFE,WE WILL NOT SEE ANY OF THOSE ANY MORE😭 SO SAD. BY THE WAY I AM SANAA FROM UK I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POST ON THE FORUM BUT COULDN'T REPLY BACK BECAUSE MY INTERNET WAS NOT SET UP.
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot. Can you also provide the websites where we can download these episodes from. Many of these videos are deleted as they are more than a year old.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u soo much shreya for ths list now u hv made it easy 4 usπŸ‘πŸΌ to watch our rasia's wonderful moments a big hug to uπŸ€—
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: poetic

πŸ˜† Bittu, I like this description ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
You just hit the nail on the head. 😳
BTW Shreya, thanks for the thread. Will really help all of us who haven't watched the Show from the start. Now that I won't be watching once RaSia leaves, I am sure I can make use of this list and watch some old episodes.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜† If u have missed it then watch it it was a very funny to watch ...Neither he was able to show nor to hide his feeling for sia😍😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

😳

πŸ˜† If u have missed it then watch it it was a very funny to watch ...Neither he was able to show nor to hide his feeling for sia😍😳

Bittu, I have actually watched that epi and am also of the same conclusion. In fact, Raghav's feelings were so strong and confused for that tiem that he used to stay irritated all the while.πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
And Dm giving all those lecherous looks were just yucky. And needlessly, R's stares were to die for.πŸ˜ƒ