sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the security of the heilli is overseen by DS and checks a suspicious man entering the heilli . there is dancing and singing in the heilli with SC and sunehri dancing along with other women.sia and santosh sit ,watch the proceedings while the pooja starts with satyanarayan katha and then the havan.pandits tells VKG that the child's name should start with the letter Ra.SC suggests ranvir but sunehri suggests rajasekhar which gaji says is very unlike sangwan name,so suggests rajender.he says gajender's nephew rajender.all laught but VKG tells them that this grandson will rule so they have to keep Raj in his name.she adds that he will be the bravest in the family and his surroundings so veer should be included.so they keep the name rajvir for the kid.avater and chanda are very happy with the name.during the whole pooja Raghav keeps looking at sia very sadly.the pooja gets over and sia goes to her room.she writes a dairy for her kids when raghav enters the room talking over the phone.he informs sia that a doc has come from states to delhi and that he is reputed in dealing with complicated cases.he tells sia that they would go to delhi to meet him the next day.sia asks him why he is taking so much of efort as he knows that there is only 10% chances of her survival according to all the docs they have shown.raghav tells sia that he will leave no stones unturned as he wants convert that 10%chance in to 100%.he tells her that he wants her to name their kids and that he wants them to sit in the naming ceremony together.he tells sia that raghav is nothing without sia and that he will not allow her to break her promise she made during their marriage of stayingt ogether for 7 janams.he says that raghav will not be able to live without sia.sia and raghav with tears in their eyes hug each other.
the menfolk are sitting in the living room with VKG.they are relieved at the ceremony passing off without an incident.VKLG asks them not to relax as they cannot underestimate their enemy.chanda leaves rajvir in the cradle with SC warding off the evil eye on him with red chillis and kaala tikka.sunehri is tending to adi who has fever .suddenly chanda screams and runs to VKG saying she searched in the haveli everywhere but was not able to find the baby.all of them start searching the baby but SC finds him with BP on the balcony of the heilli.BP sings a lullaby to the child with a frigthened SC screaming for VKG to see who is holding the baby.DS,Gaji,raghav,avater all come out only to be caught by BP's gunmen.VKG and chanda come out with the other womenfolk staying at the door.VKG tells BP to meet her man to man but not harm a child like a coward.BP asks her how she has developed such tender feelings for the child and tells her that she didnt feel this pain when she ordered the killing of other's kid.he tells her that he will do as she has told him and drops the baby from the balcony.everybody is shocked but raghav kicks the gunmen holding him and catches the baby.he takes the baby to safety inside the haveli to chanda and the other womenfolk.sunehri tells raghav that adi is sick and probably in trouble because of some gunman.raghav goes to gaji's room and sees a gunman guarding a terrified adi.raghav takes the gunman by surprise,kicks him and rescues adi.he goes inside his room and searches for his gun in his cupboard.but he is not able to find it.he turns back to see MM training a gun on him.so adi and raghav leave with MM down the stairs where he sees all the gumen of BP holding his family hostage.BP tells his gunmen to leave DV and tells DV to sit on VKG's chair.DV laughs in his customary way and tells VKG that her three sons will die in front of her eyes and that he is taking back the throne of veerpur that she forcibly took from him after his brother's death.VKG chides DV of being a dog who takes the bits thrown at him by his master after betraying his family.she warns DV not to sit on her chair as he will die a death that even the bravest would fear of.
frightened adi runs to his mom only to be caught by BP and being threatened with dire consequences if he runs to his mom.gaji becomes furious and threatens BP with live burial if something happens to his son.BP takes a kife out to harm adi with sunehri begging him to leave the boy.sunehri's words have some effect on BP but VKG tells her that the haveli's DILs need not bow their heads in front anybody as long as she is alive.she tells BP that she will show him what will happen when he takes her on.VKG asks dalver to bring BP's sister who brings her in with gun trained on her.BP becomes shocked and the roles are reversed now that VKG's son and men take over BP's men and their guns. VKG tells BP that she had kidnapped his sister from the ambulance she was travelling in and made his men lie to him about his sister's whereabouts.She was transported along the bombs to their godownVKG reveals.BP's gunman coming back from behind hits dalveer and BP's sister runs to him with again roles reversed as BP's men take over the command.sia who has a gun hidden signals that to raghav who beats the gunmen behind him and gets hold of the gun.in that commotion that ensues VKG's men regain their guns ,DV escapes and a battle starts inside the heilli.raghav is dealing with MM ,VKG is fighting BP with the other heilli men tackling other gunmen.avter calls yashpal to cover for him so that he can search for DV.Gaji is incharge of taking the women to safety.gaji meets resistence on the way to the kitchen but he shoots them down with women going in the kitchen.gaji is attacked from behind but those gunmen are shot dead by avater who tells gaji to lead the women.meawhile sia picks up a gun from a dead gunman.the women climb down the kitchen stairs with gunmen coming from other side gaji fires only to find the bullets to be over in his gun.he becomes frustrated and the womenfolk hide behind the kitchen slab.
avater goes to the first floor and finds DV trying to escape and trains the gun on him.SC comes from behind.avater tells DV that he had warned that he would have to put bullets through him if he tried to betray his family,SC asks him not to waste time and to shoot DV.shocked DV looks at SC only to shot behind by avater.he turns to face avater and he is shot again in the front.DV is killed with SC and avater shedding tears that they had kill their own because of his betrayal
PRECAP-the womenfolk in the kitchen get their hands on chilli powder and throw it on the gunmen and harming them.meawhile DS and avater enter the kitchen shooting with their guns covering gaji and the womenfolk
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dv phela kiladi hai jo out ho gaya ..let see who is next ...πŸ˜•

I don't why sia is so desperate to die πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The massacre has started. πŸ˜”
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot Sang for a great description. I do not understand so many things
1) If ammaji had danger for her family why she did not take police help
2) Why she allowed Dharam veer to stay in haveli when she doubted his character and put every ones life at risk
3) Why she kept puja when gaji objected since its easy for people to come in disguise in the crowd
4) Why she not send atleast women of house to their maika or delhi farmhouse till this threat was there
5) Why sia is acting and dibelieving all doctors in world. Miracle do happen. Does she not believe in miracle and GOD. By her attitude she is causing so much grief to Raghav.
If any other person is there he would definetly do all this.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update😊
Sab ko mashalna cha raha tha,anth mein kudh hi mashal gaya πŸ€ͺ
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

2) Why she allowed Dharam veer to stay in haveli when she doubted his character and put every ones life at risk
3) Why she kept puja when gaji objected since its easy for people to come in disguise in the crowd
4) Why she not send atleast women of house to their maika or delhi farmhouse till this threat was there
5) Why sia is acting and dibelieving all doctors in world. Miracle do happen. Does she not believe in miracle and GOD. By her attitude she is causing so much grief to Raghav.

This is my opinion:
1)Ammaji has a huge ego and she felt that she along with her sons are enough to fight even with yamraj and emerge victorious
2)It is said that its better to have the enemy in front of your eyes because that way you can keep an eye on him.
3)Answer is same as first.She thought its havelli ki izzat and she should face the enemy bravelyπŸ˜•
4)She wanted to have the naamkaran at any cost so it was necessary for the women to be there,atleast to work if not for anything elseπŸ˜†
5)Sia is acting that way because the CVs want her to die.
But speaking strictly from the story's point of view,it is generally said that when one is going to die one is aware of it before itself and that Yamraaj does not take anybody away without warningBut.I dont know to what extent its trueπŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Prem! If they start thinking logically, how can the story move forward to the leap of oblivion?πŸ˜ƒ
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi friends i am sanaa from uk,i am a new member i have been wathcing laado from dayone couldn't post any thing my internet was not set up.i would really miss rasia in laado i dont even fell like wathching it any more after the silly leap that the cvs are taking. couldsome one plz put rasia songs on youtub or something other than share because the share dose not work on my lap top plz plz i really would love that love rasia & you gays thankyou.
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Prem! If they start thinking logically, how can the story move forward to the leap of oblivion?πŸ˜ƒ

I agree all these bloopers are to enable the enemy to walk in and wipe out the best in NAIDL.😑😑
dreams.lucky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update....1 hour special is good