Short update for Sat special episode

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Giving a brief update. The entire episode and hence thought to give a brief
1) Chanda Avtaar baby named as Rajvir
2) Rajvir is taken by Bhaiji(Bhanu Pratap) and he keeps singing Yashomati maiya song with the baby in his arms on balcony
3) Bhanu throws Rajvir down but Raghav saves him and asks women folk to escape from haveli
4) Sunheri request him to save their son. Raghav hits bhaiji men who is with Aditya but is caught by the duplicate Bhanu Pratap
5) All family members are brought to the main hall of haveli
6) Dharam Veer starts laughing and tells ammaji he was waiting for this day when all her three sons would die. He goes and tries to sit on her chair but ammaji warns him that she will kill him for this betrayal
7) Ammaji asks dalvir to get Bhanu Pratap sister who has been kidnapped by ammaji men in morning. Jogi, Gaji, Avtaar and Raghav take all the guns from Bhanu men and point it towards them
8) One man comes and puts a gun on dalvir head and again the baazi is in bhanu and his mens hand. He orders to kill all ammaji's family
9) Sia has Raghav's gun and throws it at him. He shoots at bhanu but its missed and there is a big gun battle between ammaji's men and bhanu's men
10) Jogi asks Gaji to take all women out safely and he takes them towards kitchen and kills some men on the way. They reach kitchen and three men attack them. All women shelter behind kitchen slabs and Gaji fires from the steps. Gaji's bullets are over
11) Avtaar corners Dharam Veer and SC asks him to shoot his father. Avtaar shoots DV and he is dead. SC breaks down shocked
Precap: Gaji and women are cornered. One of the women take chille powder and throws at Bhanu's men and Gaji kills them with a kitchen knife. Jogi also comes and helps them to kill other men who come from behind in kitchen. Avtaar also reaches him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update prem 👏👏👏

So marne ki serial no shuru ho gaya ...😕 with D.v's death ...dekhe ab kiska no hai ...

The thing I am hating most is sia's desperation to die 😲... 😡...It has been said that If a person has will power he/she can wake up from dead bed ..😕

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.... I didn't even know there was a special episode today.
Now I feel bad that the news of the leap and RaSia dying was leaked so many days ago. Perhaps if we hadn't known then, I would have continued to watch the serial with hope.
I guess the leap comes by the end of next week?