RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi new member from uk could sanaa.i am lost with word could not belive that cvs will do such a silly thing by killing the main lead pair & taking a leap when it was not needed.i think adi,nat where doing a brillient job it is cvs los for leting such a wonderful pair go.i work in a special school after hard days work ladoo was the only show i looked forwad in watching now after leap i dont think that i would watch it,there are so many shows gone down hill after leap any way i would wish to see adi,nat in another show together i think they looked wonderful together lov them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@RASIA2!

Yup! We all love RaSia and we are all going to miss them. 😭
RASIA2 thumbnail

hi friends it's sanaa from uk, i like to say the share songs of rasia would not play on my laptop 😕could someone plz put it on something other than share thankyou. i am so sad that nat ,adi are leaving the show it would not be the same.i have been watching the show day one i loved the way sia fight for womens right. sorry could not email any thing to you becaues internet was not set up until yesterday.i still could not take it in that the cvs are killing our rasia every time i think about it it makes me ever so sad nothing to look forward to when i come back from work😭

ps natash ,aditya you have done a wonderful job in laado it is cvs loss to let such a lovely pair go love and would dearly miss you,you two should come together on a nother show i am show that viwers would love to see you again i really would and so would my family love a lot adi ,nat keep up the good work 😉
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome sanaa ...🤗

We all are sad with c.v's decision ..
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi saana.welcome to the forums.the forums is deserted like this after the cv's decision to kill rasia and take the leap.so we are also sad about this decision
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im so sad
i am not gonna watch laado after the leap
they can go to hell
wen they themselves dnt want us viewers to watch the show
wat can we do????
RASIA2 thumbnail
THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME TO YOUR FORUM GUYS GLAD TO BE PART OF IT😉. IT IS SNOWING IN UK AND IT IS SO COLD😲
sang_hari thumbnail

Saana .the new VM's have been put on the youtube and any other suggestion is always welcome

RASIA2 thumbnail
hi its sanaa again couldn't find the rasia song on youtub shreya,i most say you are doing a great job for us.i was on my laptop all day today no work because of the snow road conditions are very bad i was looking for rasia songs couldn't find them at all the one's that where on zshare i need help.
sang_hari thumbnail

post's VM's have a youtube link pasted in the post itself.so u can watch them here.