sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BP talks about killing VKG in installments with her seeing the funeral of all her sons,DILs and grandchildren one by one.He tells her that her death would be very brutal that nobdy will even pass through her dead body.Vkg challenges BP to set his foot in the heilli on her grandson's naming ceremony.BP accepts the invitation and leaves.worried raghav rings up to VKG to check her safety.VKG pacifies him and reaches the heilli.there she sees DV and sends him to get pandits for the cermony.DV goes unwillingly and VKG tells SC to start her preparation for the function.VKG asks DV to take some men along with him and DV mutters to himself that VKG who has started suspecting him but will get her dues in a few days time with bhaiji coming in to the scene.SC goes in when VKG convenes a meeting of the menfolk and probably explains about the enemy.Raghav,DS and Gaji are angry at VKG to have left without them and proper protection as peole would comment that VKG went the harm's way inspite of having Grown up sons.VKG tells them that she realises their concern but diverts their attention about celebrating the naming ceremony in a big way as VIPs have consented to come to the function.all them have bewildered expressions on their face and gaji asks her if a big ceremony is needed in these troubled times.VKG tells them that the enemy has targeted the izzat of the haveli and that needed to be replied to in a clear fashion.she asks avater to go the village with invitations for the function.she instructs her sons also not to reveal all this to womenfolk of the house as they are weak hearted and will not be able to bear all this even though they are DIls of the heilli.
Raghav goes to his room and sees that sia is about to fall down due to a dizzy spell.he really gets upset and tells her rest as her health has declined.seeing this distressed raghav sia lies that she fainted so that he would catch.raghav looks at sia's face and tells her not to divert him with her lie as she is not capable of lying.Sia again tries to divert raghav's attentionasking him whether he has thought names for his daughters.Raghav without interest says Radha,meera,indumathi.bhanumathi.sia laughs at those names telling him that he is thinking of ushering a modern era with his daughters yet giving them old fashioned names to them.Raghav sees a dairy that sia has been writing placed on the side table.he tries to read then with sia pulling it from his hand saying it was not for him but their daughters who will learn about their mother's views and gets their mother's values once they read whatever has been written.she tells him that this is the only way she can communicate with her daugthers as she will not be there during their groW*H,bothof thembecome upset and have unshed tears in their eyes with raghav placin a hand over hers.
VKG is pacing her room and thinking of the enemies words about killing the family and starting the revenge on the naming ceremony day.
PRECAP-DV has gone to meet MM who takes him to meet BP.Yashpal is hiding in DV's car and watching all this .
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Look what c..v's have done..... Earlier we use to wait for Rasia scenes and if we get that our happiness lift us upto cloud 9 .. but now it is so depressing ...to have such scenes ......
I thiml Yaspal will be killed ... first ...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bittu-i cried yesterday. i know that this is inevitable, but not able to diassociate myself from RaSia.I have actually done that from the soap.but RaSia belong to different set altogether.guess i will be very upset the day those nalayaks show Rasia's death.
It was clear from yesterday's RaSia scene sia has nearly come to the fag end of her life and Raghav is like a robot just living life because he has responsiblity .Ragha has actually lost the will to live.the way sia told about the dairy was 😭
even the joke on the name evoked only sadness.why are the cv's torturing us like this?
VKG ,BP and all the asursπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’πŸ˜‘
bittu31 thumbnail

@ sherya ... I never supported serials running for years without any sense ...It would have been better if they had ended the serial with a positive note .... They have completely lost the theme of the show ... what to say .its a pure torture πŸ˜’

But I don't know why I am feeling satisfied ..since the news that all will die came out πŸ˜†
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

@ sherya ... I never supported serials running for years without any sense ...It would have been better if they had ended the serial with a positive note .... They have completely lost the theme of the show ... what to say .its a pure torture πŸ˜’

But I don't know why I am feeling satisfied ..since the news that all will die came out πŸ˜†

The same case with me too, Bittu! I too, feel, kind of relieved to know that all the sons of ammaji will die. See, how evil we have become, thanks to the CVs. 😑
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

The same case with me too, Bittu! I too, feel, kind of relieved to know that all the sons of ammaji will die. See, how evil we have become, thanks to the CVs. 😑

Same here. πŸ˜† Me too has become evil 😈 due to the stupid, negative stuff that are being shown.
Am happy to know that most will die.
bittu31 thumbnail
Hum Kya se kya ho gaye hai .......😲🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know, this will be best punishment for ammaji to see her son's dead bodies, for all the sins she has committed so far, but .....hamara Raghav aur Sia ka kya kasoor?😭
bittu31 thumbnail
@ uma ...u have asked a big question ..
Ab mujhe sia par gussa aa raha hai ..Raghav ke saath veerpur kyun nahi choda ..😭
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I swear Bittu.
They would at least led a life which would reflect some degree of sanity.
BTW friends, won't be here in the Forum for the next 3-4 days. Official trip. Will be missing you all.
WIll definitely help in my de-addiction programme.