Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@uma-yes ,this is the news from my source.i had news that nearly the entire family would be wiped off.but they are still in a dilemma about the good characters they want to retain.by today or maximum tomorrow ,they would decide on that too.they will start shooting for the leap by monday or earlier if it is possible.I was not able to glean any other info from that source

I think, they will retain sheela chachi and probably santosh too. Somebody has to be there to bring up the kids, and otherwise how will RaSia's kids will know about the sacrifices , their parents made, just to give birth to them.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uma-i thought the same about DV-like father like sonπŸ˜†.see sangwan blood is already polluted added to is ammaji genetics -making her sons turn out the way they are today.raghav escaped all this partially due to his education and largely due to his wife.I also think that SC would be retained.she is the one with sense of reason in the entire heilli.I also want santosh to be retained as she will teach courage to the kids-they will need that to face VKG day and day out
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So our assumption that Raghav was BP's sister's son was incorrect.

All the sons gone, even Avtar????

How boring. Why don't they just start another serial, this time a comedy with a message and retain all the actors.

Crazy, crazy channel😑
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Uma-i thought the same about DV-like father like sonπŸ˜†.see sangwan blood is already polluted added to is ammaji genetics -making her sons turn out the way they are today.raghav escaped all this partially due to his education and largely due to his wife.I also think that SC would be retained.she is the one with sense of reason in the entire heilli.I also want santosh to be retained as she will teach courage to the kids-they will need that to face VKG day and day out

Shreya! what about the news that Bhanu Pratap will take away one of the twins and bring her up? Looking at the recent news, it doesn't seem to be the case. It says they escape to delhi where sia delivers the kids.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ammaji was powerful even when Abbaji was alive ....I thought in veerpur womens are considered as door mat as this being their custom ...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@groucho-yesterday's episode resembled comedy circus,so
no disappointment on that count .
@uma-i didnt get any confirmation about BP taking away Rasia's daughter ,so will let u know if i get any info on that.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@aditi ...As we all questioned them that ...why Only Rasia died even being +ve charcter ...so they decided to kill all of them ...πŸ˜† Now I don't have any complain with them as it s proved that they are comletely Gone MadπŸ˜†

How crazy ... May be actors don't want to play aged ...This will be 1st serial in which almost all the charcter's are dead ...πŸ˜•
Now we have to wait & watch who dies & who survives .πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

@aditi ...As we all questioned them that ...why Only Rasia died even being +ve charcter ...so they decided to kill all of them ...πŸ˜† Now I don't have any complain with them as it s proved that they are comletely Gone MadπŸ˜†

How crazy ... May be actors don't want to play aged ...This will be 1st serial in which almost all the charcter's are dead ...πŸ˜•
Now we have to wait & watch who dies & who survives .πŸ˜†

How true.

Imagine -----the next few award ceremonies where Ammaji wins Lifetime achievement award, plus best negative role plus the award for looking young in the longest running serial. All the others win the best newcomer awards.

No awards for Sheila and Santosh 😭😭

Hurray and we have a winner!!!!!!!!😑

A channel that has lost its marbles and its way.😑😑
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago