sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
VKG in the kali temple that BP specified thinks about how the that temple comes in the banjaran area.she goes back to her old days when a group of banjaran men come to her haveli asking for justice for one of their daugthers . VKG's FIL had an affair with a banjaran women bajri and there is an son out of that relationship.the banjaran group want justice for that son and they demand equal rights for him in the property like VKG's sons who they see playing in front of the haveli.VKG intially phoo phoos their claim but the family of baijri are persistent and baijri's brother tells her that kunwarsa should have thought about this before having an affair with his sister.bajri's dad tells her that they are talking calmly to her as she is the DIL of the haveli and veerpur.VKG tells them that she will come to their place and deal with their claim.the group leaves.
VKG goes to their place where she insults them about falsely claiming their property in the name of the child.she tells them that with kunwarsa not alive,she will not like her family name to blackened,so would build a house for both mother and son.bajri's elder brother feels insulted with all this and tells her that his sister is not a beggar but is somebody who has equal rights like her.VKG is incensed and tells him to stop equating his sister with her family.there is a flurry of anger insults traded durning which baijri's brother fires at VKG who is saved by her henchmen coming in between and taking the bullet.VKG completely loses herself in anger and orders the killing of bajri's family.VKG's men pound the kabila with bullets and accidentaly shoot bajri's son when they target her.bajri faints seeing her son dead.VKG surveys the dead to see whether all of them are dead.she tells the dead that she came for peace but was forced in to this by kabila's mistake.
Coming back to the present VKG wonders who in the kabila is left as to take revenge on her.BP comes out of the shadow and tells VKG that it is him bajri's younger brother Bhanupratap who saw the massacre with his eyes from the back of this very kali temple,is bent upon taking revenge.he tells her that being young back then rendered him helpless but he has been waiting 25 years for revenge.BP's men who have VKG's men under their control put guns on yashpal and dalveer's head too.VKG tells him that the kabila men are brave and not like him attacking his enemies from behind.she tells him to kill her there and then.Yashpal hearing this is ready to pounce on BP but VKG signals him otherwise. BP refuses telling that he will kill her in installments killing her family one by one.VKG dares BP to come to the haveli and attack her family.
PRECAP-VKG challenges him to set his foot in the haveli on the day of chanda and avater's son naming ceremony.BP accepts the challenge
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
According to SBB, all the sons of ammaji will perish and she will be left with only her grandchildren. I think, none of the present actors will remain in the show after leap, except sheela chachi and ofcourse ammaji. 😕
sang_hari thumbnail
I am bored.what else can one say about the episode.the episode which was supposed to be serious and gut wrenching became a comedy circus for me.utlimately it became boring too.Bearing one asur was hard enough but bearing two literally put me to sleep,
Uma-i knew that none would survive BP's onslaught except for VKG and her grandchildren.heard that VKG will have high hopes on her grandson but it will be sia's daugthers who would do well
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Shreya for your pateince to write the update

But for the last few days with the entry of bhanupratap it is big YAwn episode. They way they hyped, raaz raaz raaz my god it was shooooooo pathetic,,,
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I am bored.what else can one say about the episode.the episode which was supposed to be serious and gut wrenching became a comedy circus for me.utlimately it became boring too.Bearing one asur was hard enough but bearing two literally put me to sleep,

Uma-i knew that none would survive BP's onslaught except for VKG and her grandchildren.heard that VKG will have high hopes on her grandson but it will be sia's daugthers who would do well

Yes you said it all.... it was supposed to be emotional also but i didnt feel anything ...it was soooooo boring and dumb
sumali thumbnail

Shreya! Is this news from your " source"? So, it is really true that along with Raghav , other sons will also die? Then why are they keep writing about Raghav's death alone?

And who are all going to be there after leap, other than ammaji and her grandchildren?

Anyway, I have been successful for the past two days , am confident that by the end of this week, I will totally comeout of this Laado addiction.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...👏👏
I am feeling very obliged that they work out the reason for B.p's enemity ..😆😆 Good job...😉😆
But I am confused that whether Abbaji was in relation or it was Great abbaji ...because as per article ammaji's husband had a relation ship ...
sang_hari thumbnail
@uma-yes ,this is the news from my source.i had news that nearly the entire family would be wiped off.but they are still in a dilemma about the good characters they want to retain.by today or maximum tomorrow ,they would decide on that too.they will start shooting for the leap by monday or earlier if it is possible.I was not able to glean any other info from that source
sang_hari thumbnail
@bittu-I think it was VKG's FIL who had this relationship because in yesterday's episode VKG ws dressed like a suhagan where as they referred to kunwarsa as dead.they also called the kid's father as bade zamindar
sumali thumbnail

@bittu-I think it was VKG's FIL who had this relationship because in yesterday's episode VKG ws dressed like a suhagan where as they referred to kunwarsa as dead.they also called the kid's father as bade zamindar

Budda, in that old age, eh? haha...I think DV has taken after him, in that front. 😉