Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I guess views differ with age of the viewer and also the understanding of a particular individual about the society around him or her.

whatever said and done,sia has been very different from the other soap heriones i watched over the years.she is neither the firebrand that we expect the leads to be nor the doormat that we expect the heriones to be.I am glad sia has been potrayed as the girl who cannot take injustice but tries to correct the ills within the legal framework.she has been defeated many times by VKG but that is not the defect of the character but is just the reflection of that character's strength to still not use illegal means to get achieve her goal.I really loved that about sia.
Great achievers have always had a core team who form their support system.that does not take away the fact that the achiever has the laid the foundation on which the entire achievement has been made.likewise is the case of raghav supporting sia.
Amba was brought in so as to increase sia' s core team strength.amba needed to be brash,arrogant,forcefully to get her things done that too illegally as she has brought that way.I agree that she is the mirror image of VKG witha good heart but she is still a fugitive.so not a good option in the longer perspective.see she had another weakness -she wanted affection from her mother and that became her nemesis.
lot of people may agree with and some people diagree that Natasha has done a good job as sia.I guess people like ammaji and amba's acting because of the visibility factor that their violent psyche brought about.But Natasha has done a good job as her character isa soft one but with a will of steel .I dont think one needs to be loud to get u're point across.in that i would say she has stood out inspite of forcefully and violent character surrounding her.I should say her emotional scenes were also good as sia's character never needed the over the top performance that the others needed.If people think loud acting is difficult then putting u're emotions across subtly is even more difficult.
like i have written earlier, views differ with age - older people handling emotions and problem in subtler fashion while the younger take confrontational route to solve their issues.My intention was not to point out the right or wrong way of doing things but was to show that there are alternative solution to problem and they are successful in the longer run rather than choosing short term ones .

Very well written👏.
When I say Amba against Ammaji,I dont mean the dacoit Amba.I mean the more civilised version of Amba(after having been accepted by her family).It would have been a daughter against her mother and not a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.Its a lot more harder to fight against your mother than your mother-in-law(I dont know,my assumption,I'm not married!!)
As I said,its not hard to fight against a person whom you arnt fond of.But its a lot harder to fight against a person whom you love (as would have been the case with Amba) especially for someone else when you have nothing to gain but everything to lose........
Anyway,its my opinion!The soap is and will be as the CVs want it to be😆.Our opinions arnt going matter😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@adinats -thanks a lot. I have with this profession for long to tell u that natasha has actually done a fab job as sia.she did what was right for the character's groW*H and guess i would give the same compliments to adi for playing raghav very nicely.for that matter the entire ensemble has done a good job.

everybody have their strength and weakness, my strength might be your weakness or viceversa.so u coming forward to write is actually a positive step ,so dont worry about and keep writing
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

Very well written👏.

When I say Amba against Ammaji,I dont mean the dacoit Amba.I mean the more civilised version of Amba(after having been accepted by her family).It would have been a daughter against her mother and not a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.Its a lot more harder to fight against your mother than your mother-in-law(I dont know,my assumption,I'm not married!!)
As I said,its not hard to fight against a person whom you arnt fond of.But its a lot harder to fight against a person whom you love (as would have been the case with Amba) especially for someone else when you have nothing to gain but everything to lose........
Anyway,its my opinion!The soap is and will be as the CVs want it to be😆.Our opinions arnt going matter😆
I feel this assumption is wrong... when daughter does worng there is nothing to fear. Daughter can fight with her mother without fear bec mother alwasy supports thier children but if DIL does anything wrong i thing her whole life is affected. She has everything to lose may be even her own husband will not support her.

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

You have a point ther I guess.But I feel,in the case of Amba she has everything to lose if she goes against Ammaji.Whereas for Sia anyway Ammaji does not like her so there's nothing to lose.
As far as fear of losing her husband is concerned,I dont think she was able to fight against Ammaji in a big way until she had Raghav's support.
My opinion!

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I offer my deepest condolences on your pets demise. I have lost many pets so far and can understand how it feels to loose a pet who is like a family member.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Thank you so much for your thoughts. Only someone who loves pets can understand the loss.

Word Count: 0