Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know people are not going to accept anything I say against Sia,but I'll risk it😆
I too identify myself with Sia because I feel any humane person will do what she has done.Any educated person who has had her upbringing in a cosmopolitan city like Delhi will behave as she did.If she is bold and independent then its because of her education and upbringing.
Any of us on this forum would have fought against the injustice happening in Veerpur had we been in Sia's shoes.
It is a lot easier to fight against a person whom you hate.As is the case with Sia and Ammaji.In Sia's fight for justice,she is against a person whom she is not particularly fond her.
In this fight she does not have anything to lose but everything to gain.
She herself has been subjected to injustice and it is inside of being human that she 'll fight against it.
She was not able to fight against injustice in a big way until Raghav started to side with her.
That is why I have always felt that it would have been better had it been Amba against Ammaji.
Amba had always wanted to be accepted by her mother and family,she had always wanted respect in the society and a roof over her head.That had been her dream.
If,despite being accepected and loved by her mother,she had chosen to fight against her mother for the women of Veerpur and against all the injustice happening in Veerpur,it would have been highly commendable.
In this fight,Amba would have nothing to gain but everything to lose.
She would have to risk her mother's love,her position in the society and everything that she had always dreamt of.
That would have been more interesting to watch(according to me)because then Ammaji and Amba would not have been against eachother but against eachother's mindset.Both of them respect and love eachother but they dont get along because of their differences in opinion.
That would have been entertaining and insightful.But alas!
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

@Poet, Shreya,

Thank you so much, both of you. No one can give us unconditional love❤️ like a pet specially dogs.

Shreya, I won't watch don't worry, your updates are so clear that I don't need to visually see the dark days.

Darn this stupid channel and its non-creative team😡

Hey I'm really sorry about your pet dog.I know how it feels to lose something that has been so close to you.That is why I have never had the courage to have a pet myself despite my love for dogs.
Do take care
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I know people are not going to accept anything I say against Sia,but I'll risk it😆

I too identify myself with Sia because I feel any humane person will do what she has done.Any educated person who has had her upbringing in a cosmopolitan city like Delhi will behave as she did.If she is bold and independent then its because of her education and upbringing.
Any of us on this forum would have fought against the injustice happening in Veerpur had we been in Sia's shoes.
It is a lot easier to fight against a person whom you hate.As is the case with Sia and Ammaji.In Sia's fight for justice,she is against a person whom she is not particularly fond her.
In this fight she does not have anything to lose but everything to gain.
She herself has been subjected to injustice and it is inside of being human that she 'll fight against it.
She was not able to fight against injustice in a big way until Raghav started to side with her.
That is why I have always felt that it would have been better had it been Amba against Ammaji.
Amba had always wanted to be accepted by her mother and family,she had always wanted respect in the society and a roof over her head.That had been her dream.
If,despite being accepected and loved by her mother,she had chosen to fight against her mother for the women of Veerpur and against all the injustice happening in Veerpur,it would have been highly commendable.
In this fight,Amba would have nothing to gain but everything to lose.
She would have to risk her mother's love,her position in the society and everything that she had always dreamt of.
That would have been more interesting to watch(according to me)because then Ammaji and Amba would not have been against eachother but against eachother's mindset.Both of them respect and love eachother but they dont get along because of their differences in opinion.
That would have been entertaining and insightful.But alas!

I am not sure that what you have said constitutes your being against Sia. Basically you feel that Amba would have been more effective in taking on Ammaji.

Maybe but given that Ammaji has blocked every move of Sia's with and without Raghav's help, Sia has fought back to the best of her ability, within lawful limits whilst retaining all her beliefs.

Whereas Amba, given that she is a wanted person, would have had to fight this battle in her own way as the law would have been against her. I also feel she would have been fighting more than Ammaji's mindset, she would have fighting Jogi and Gajendar as well.

Even Ammaji with all her power could not protect Amba and had to finally help her escape.

Ideally I think a combination of Sia's genteelness and Amba's ruthlessness would have been the best to get justice for Veerpur.

Sadly that is not to be. BTW, I liked Amba, she had something about her, ruthlessness, sense of humour, kindness under that brusque attitude of hers and a sharpness which was refreshing. Unfortunately, once Ammaji got under her skin and she started to feel for her mother, she let her guard down and that was the end of her............

PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I am not sure that what you have said constitutes your being against Sia. Basically you feel that Amba would have been more effective in taking on Ammaji.

Maybe but given that Ammaji has blocked every move of Sia's with and without Raghav's help, Sia has fought back to the best of her ability, within lawful limits whilst retaining all her beliefs.

Whereas Amba, given that she is a wanted person, would have had to fight this battle in her own way as the law would have been against her. I also feel she would have been fighting more than Ammaji's mindset, she would have fighting Jogi and Gajendar as well.

Even Ammaji with all her power could not protect Amba and had to finally help her escape.

Ideally I think a combination of Sia's genteelness and Amba's ruthlessness would have been the best to get justice for Veerpur.

Sadly that is not to be. BTW, I liked Amba, she had something about her, ruthlessness, sense of humour, kindness under that brusque attitude of hers and a sharpness which was refreshing. Unfortunately, once Ammaji got under her skin and she started to feel for her mother, she let her guard down and that was the end of her............

You are right.I have never been against Sia I wish I could say the same thing about the actress😔.
I know if Sia dies,it'll be like evil winning over good but then I cant but help feel happy about nats exit.Sorry if I sound rude.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You are right.I have never been against Sia I wish I could say the same thing about the actress😔.

I know if Sia dies,it'll be like evil winning over good but then I cant but help feel happy about nats exit.Sorry if I sound rude.

If every member of this Forum had the same thoughts, the same likes and dislikes then there would be no requirement for this Forum.

We might as well have started a thread on chatting about the weather and each other's health!!😉
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I used to watch this serial only bec of Aditya and NAts, becuase of their natural acting. I dont like actors who goes overboard. For me NADL with out Ragahv and SIA is zero

PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

I used to watch this serial only bec of Aditya and NAts, becuase of their natural acting. I dont like actors who goes overboard. For me NADL with out Ragahv and SIA is zero

I can see that,considering adinats is your username😆
I read sometime recently that whatever a person thinks about you is because of the image they have about you and that image isnt you!
I guess you have an image about her that you like and I have an image about that I dont like😆
When I say I dont like,I dont mean hate ,because I feel that hate is too strong a word to be used on anyone let alone a person whom I dont know.
I acknowledge that she is pretty and though I used to feel that her acting is not upto the mark,I feel offlate,especially after Jhoomar's death her acting has improved phenomnally.So,my dislike for her has nothing to do with her looks or acting.
I have never been able to point out to the reason for my dislike.Ofcourse,what I see of her on tv is only a part of the person.Who knows?Maybe, if I know her personally,I may even like her😊😛
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail

I can see that,considering adinats is your username😆
I read sometime recently that whatever a person thinks about you is because of the image they have about you and that image isnt you!
I guess you have an image about her that you like and I have an image about that I dont like😆
When I say I dont like,I dont mean hate ,because I feel that hate is too strong a word to be used on anyone let alone a person whom I dont know.
I acknowledge that she is pretty and though I used to feel that her acting is not upto the mark,I feel offlate,especially after Jhoomar's death her acting has improved phenomnally.So,my dislike for her has nothing to do with her looks or acting.
I have never been able to point out to the reason for my dislike.Ofcourse,what I see of her on tv is only a part of the person.Who knows?Maybe, if I know her personally,I may even like her😊😛

Even i dont know here personally.. for me it is only bec of their natural acting. BTW u can clarify your point but you cant give clarification to my point😊. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. For some she may be beautiful and for some not. For me Nats as SIa is very presentable, dignified and one of the best actress. For me personally i dont like if some one goes overboard. In ladoo there are and were few people who just goes overbaord as if they are

Exercising their facial expression and thier vocal cords

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I guess views differ with age of the viewer and also the understanding of a particular individual about the society around him or her.

whatever said and done,sia has been very different from the other soap heroines i watched over the years.she is neither the firebrand that we expect the leads to be nor the doormat that we expect the heroines to be.I am glad sia has been potrayed as the girl who cannot take injustice but tries to correct the ills within the legal framework.she has been defeated many times by VKG but that is not the defect of the character but is just the reflection of that character's strength to still not use illegal means to get achieve her goal.I really loved that about sia.
Great achievers have always had a core team who form their support system.that does not take away the fact that the achiever has the laid the foundation on which the entire achievement has been made.likewise is the case of raghav supporting sia.
Amba was brought in so as to increase sia' s core team strength.amba needed to be brash,arrogant,forcefully to get her things done that too illegally as she has brought that way.I agree that she is the mirror image of VKG witha good heart but she is still a fugitive.so not a good option in the longer perspective.see she had another weakness -she wanted affection from her mother and that became her nemesis.
lot of people may agree with and some people diagree that Natasha has done a good job as sia.I guess people like ammaji and amba's acting because of the visibility factor that their violent psyche brought about.But Natasha has done a good job as her character isa soft one but with a will of steel .I dont think one needs to be loud to get u're point across.in that i would say she has stood out inspite of forcefully and violent character surrounding her.I should say her emotional scenes were also good as sia's character never needed the over the top performance that the others needed.If people think loud acting is difficult then putting u're emotions across subtly is even more difficult.
like i have written earlier, views differ with age - older people handling emotions and problem in subtler fashion while the younger take confrontational route to solve their issues.My intention was not to point out the right or wrong way of doing things but was to show that there are alternative solution to problem and they are successful in the longer run rather than choosing short term ones .
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail

wow shreya ..... Thats was good. Actually i am not so good in writing.

I like Nats as Sia because her facial expression are so strong its not like cry baby . If we see ladoo the story or the situation was never in favor of her. If was always focused on some others. But still she stood out and she was different from others. Her expression says it all. I just love her simplicity she has used for this role.