sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
will give a short update as nothing major happened
1.VKG sees DV switching off the phone in the rear mirror of the jeep and tells her self that he is like the dog's tail who will never change but will have stay alive for a few days trill she catches the enemy.after that she vows that she will deal with him.VKG goes inside.
2.VKG starts from haveli to find out about BP's kali temple telling her family that she is going to get goddess's blessing before the fight.Raghav tells his mom that he will come along but VKG refuses telling people that she will go alone and they need not be frightened for her.VKG leaves.
3.BPgets a gift packet from his men which he had got for his sister.he looks at that packet and becomes emotional and goes to his diaplated house with it.he knocks the door number of times and looks fron the window to see his sister coming and opening the door.he touches her feet and she tells him that she does not like that.she also tells him that he will remain her younger brother even if he has grown his moustache.she asks him to come and inside. BP is happy to see her talking normally.suddenly his sister tells him that her son will cry and goes inside to rock the cradle with a rag doll.BP sees her in that state and starts crying.In anger he tells his sister that that it is not her son but a doll who she has kept in the cradle.he asks his sister to come out of the state of madness.BP's sister gets upset and asks him to apologise.she goes back to the doll and tells it that BP is his maama.BP is so upset that he comes out vowing revenge on VKG and telling himself that he will make VKG wander the streets of veerpur,mad with grief like his sister
4.VKG keeps looking for a kali temple in the marked region in the map but is not able to as all the kali temples around do not have the specifications that BP told them.alast she reaches a cave inside which there is a kali temple,and prays to goddess that she show the right temple and not to send her empty handed back home.she asks yashpal for water and tells him that they have come very far from home.he says that have 24 miles from home and it suddenly flashes in VKG'smind that this is what BP's riddle was all about.then she turns back and sees the four kalash in the temple.she gets sure that this is the temple that BP is referring to and is shocked in to realisation that the temple in the banajaran area.
PRECAP-young ammaji goes in a car and stops at BP's sister's house.there a set of banjaran men protecting her and her son.VKG tells that the charges levelled by BP's sister against Kunwarsa are too big and yet she would provide both mother- son a house to live in.One man in the bajaran set gets upset and fires a gun hearing VKG.then there is crossfire in which BP sister's son falls down
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I'm convinced that the main aim of the present track is to show Ammaji in good-light! Not that I'm complaining...........................😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe the channel and the CV's have taken notice of the brickbats they are getting from viewers and the media and have decided to justify Ammaji's characteristics.

I don't know -- for me, maybe a little bit too late.

If the leap did not happen then I could digest it but what is the point of a good Ammaji without Sia and Raghav.

sang_hari thumbnail
I agree groucho that it is too late now to justify VKG's negative characteristics and that too without the other leads being around after the leap.
I have planned to watch it for some time after the leap as i just want to see how the CVs justify the leap.i also want to see how these people are going to fill the vaccum they have created by killing off the leads.I am fed up
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I agree groucho that it is too late now to justify VKG's negative characteristics and that too without the other leads being around after the leap.

I have planned to watch it for some time after the leap as i just want to see how the CVs justify the leap.i also want to see how these people are going to fill the vaccum they have created by killing off the leads.I am fed up

So true Shreya, so true!!!!!!! As it is I am devastated with the loss of my pet dog yesterday, I don't need to see a serial that will only make me feel worse.

Some of these characters just seem to get under your skin and one begins to empathize with them and that happens so rarely in a fictional serial, at least for me. Then somehow the channel stupidly manages to choose to do away with exactly those characters.

Thank God, I have stopped watching, the updates give me an idea and I thank you for that.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi,
I know how you must be feeling right now. That's why I never kept a pet though I love dogs.
And yes, I also agree that we don't need to feel worser after seeing somethign that is supposed to entertain us.
Take care
Poet
sang_hari thumbnail
aditi-i know a pet dog is part of our family and losing one's pet can be devastating.take care.
Just don't watch laado as dark days are looming large.anyway i will update if u want to know what happened.reading is much better that undergoing visual torture
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update .👏👏 I really love ur determination to update for us as by this only I am still attached to the show .. ⭐️⭐️
For me not a single reason can justify the acts of the lady who is eagerly waiting & enjoying the upcoming death of person who risked her life to save her ...😔
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
bittu- i am just watching the show as i want to know how the cv's are going to justify the show after leap.I am watching the show for answers as sia has been somebody i have identified with and RaSia have been very close to my heart.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

aditi-i know a pet dog is part of our family and losing one's pet can be devastating.take care.

Just don't watch laado as dark days are looming large.anyway i will update if u want to know what happened.reading is much better that undergoing visual torture

@Poet, Shreya,

Thank you so much, both of you. No one can give us unconditional love❤️ like a pet specially dogs.

Shreya, I won't watch don't worry, your updates are so clear that I don't need to visually see the dark days.

Darn this stupid channel and its non-creative team😡