Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree.
NAIDL has never been a love story to begin with. And hence we had very few romantic scenes. And there was too much violence, marring even the little romance that was shown.
Doesn't break my heart anymore. It's done for me.
Ava97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its awesum !!!!!!i m diein 2 find their old scenes ..........can u plz tell me ...frm where did u get it ...........!!!!!!!n u seriously need aπŸ€—πŸ‘
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Wow Poet!!!! πŸ‘ That was an amazing amazing VM!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You picked out all the good scenes. Those times were my favourite, the story was nice, Sia looked so pretty and Raghav toh always 😳

Beautiful πŸ˜ƒ And I really liked the artwork that kept coming on the sides, the borders and the designs and the hearts πŸ‘ Just love it..... You are one talented person, what with all your writing skills and your VM making skills. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now I am in Cloud 9 πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Elle. If my friends are happy, then I can't ask for anything more. πŸ˜ƒ I mean it.
I am actually learning how to make VMs, so there are glaring mistakes in this as well. I am kinda lazy πŸ˜‰, so I don't even try to make any changes once I click the SAVE button. 😳
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: aavalu

its awesum !!!!!!i m diein 2 find their old scenes ..........can u plz tell me ...frm where did u get it ...........!!!!!!!n u seriously need aπŸ€—πŸ‘

Thanks aavalu, I won't remember all the dates. I am sure Shreya will be happy to help you. πŸ˜ƒ
And thanks a lot for liking the VM. πŸ˜› I like the song also a lot.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys tomorrow will make a post of the episodes and their dates which contains rasia romance in it.i have it in memory but need to organise it datewise so that seeing it becomes easier and continuous.i will also give u two or three websites where u can access these videos
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sang_hari

guys tomorrow will make a post of the episodes and their dates which contains rasia romance in it.i have it in memory but need to organise it datewise so that seeing it becomes easier and continuous.i will also give u two or three websites where u can access these videos

That will be great if you could tell those initial scene dates. I can include in my new VMs since CVs are not showing any scenes with Rasia together nowadays
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poet...........mujhe bhi ishq huaaaaaaaaa 😍😳 ☺️

Am trying so hard to focus on things other than Rasia......but mere saare efforts par paani pher diya πŸ˜† Great going......keep up with social work πŸ˜‰
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Now I am in Cloud 9 πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Elle. If my friends are happy, then I can't ask for anything more. πŸ˜ƒ I mean it.
I am actually learning how to make VMs, so there are glaring mistakes in this as well. I am kinda lazy πŸ˜‰, so I don't even try to make any changes once I click the SAVE button. 😳

Well, if this is learning then I can imagine just what your VMs will be like when you're an expert.
You've encouraged me to try and learn also..... I also want to be multi-talented. πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Poet...........mujhe bhi ishq huaaaaaaaaa 😍😳 ☺️

Am trying so hard to focus on things other than Rasia......but mere saare efforts par paani pher diya πŸ˜† Great going......keep up with social work πŸ˜‰

LOL Sai πŸ˜† ... feels so cute na? But why are you blushing? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Social work? 😲
Now I can't stop laughing 🀣
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Well, if this is learning then I can imagine just what your VMs will be like when you're an expert.

You've encouraged me to try and learn also..... I also want to be multi-talented. πŸ˜†

LOL Elle, you make me feel like walking in the air actually. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
But I enjoy making the VMs sometimes, otherwise it's such a drag! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Please make yyour first VM and give us the opportunity to watch the same.