Posted: 13 years ago
thank you so much for update
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

I love ❀️ your idea Aditi! πŸ‘πŸΌ

But the stupid CVs are hellbent on breaking our hearts. 😑

I know ,sadlyπŸ˜”, they prefer repetitive dialogues but cannot think of how to bring back Raghav and Sia back into the folds of the serial.πŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: groucho

I know ,sadlyπŸ˜”, they prefer repetitive dialogues but cannot think of how to bring back Raghav and Sia back into the folds of the serial.πŸ˜•

They are only adept at being grossly stupid and nothing more.
Coming to think of it, since Raghav is not likely VKG's son, there may be a spinoff. SOmeone from that family might have survived from the khoonkharapi that happened and he may have a son like Raghav. 😳
And Sia could be like one of the daughters. And then we would actually see the yin and yang coming together. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are only adept at being grossly stupid and nothing more.
Coming to think of it, since Raghav is not likely VKG's son, there may be a spinoff. SOmeone from that family might have survived from the khoonkharapi that happened and he may have a son like Raghav. 😳
And Sia could be like one of the daughters. And then we would actually see the yin and yang coming together. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Poet that could not happen since no one else appart from bhaiji is alive among boys and most probably munna is Raghav who will die.
So although one of the daughters of Rasia can resemble sia there can be no probablty of raghav coming back and even if he comes this time their relationship will be brother and sister not husband and wife
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Then prem,
I don't want them back. πŸ˜‰ I'd rather watch them in some new show - together - rather than them being siblings. πŸ˜”
But again, there could be some estranged brother who was not there with BP's family members when VKG did all nonsense. And his son could be Raghav type, genes you know.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

When the track ends,I guess we'll be feeling sorry for AmmajiπŸ˜•.............I remember that in an interview Meghna was talking about Ammaji's past being revealed soon and that nobody's born that way and stuff like thatπŸ˜•